Recent content by carolanne50 | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Recent content by carolanne50

1. C

humera made me ill

no going to just stay on steroid and put up with the pain <BR> hope ur ok carol
  2. C

CRP over 80,pure agony

HI STACEY THINK WERE IN THE SAME BOAT I TOO HAVE SEVERE RA AND SED OVER 100 TRIED ALL THE LATEST DRUGS GOT BAD SIDE EFFECTS FROM THEM INCLUDING SHINGLES AND PNEUMONIA TWICE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR HOW YOU DO ON UR NEW DRUG AND MAYBE I COULD TRY IT THAT DRUG I HAVENT HEARD OF PLEASE GET BACK TO ME...
  3. C

humera made me ill

been on humera 6 months just made my ra worse bad mouth ulcers dizziness still in lot of pain having to stop taking it now not a miracle drug for me &lt;BR&gt; <br><br>[<i>This Message was Edited on 05/13/2009</i>]
  4. C

Anyone on Humira?

MY RA IS STILL OUT OF CONTROL CRP 100 ESR IIO THATS ON HUMERA DOC WANTS ME TO TRY TOCILIZUMAB BUT FED UP BEING HIS GUINEA PIG HAVE SIDE EFFECTS TO ALL THESE SO CALLED MIRACLE DRUGS INCLUDING SHINGLES AND PNEUMONIA TWICE THINK I WILL JUST GIVE UP ON ALL THESE DRUGS DONT THINK THEY RESEARCH...
  5. C

Sore tongue and Humira?????

HI IV BEEN ON HUMERA 9MONTHS IV HAD TERRIBLE MOUTH ULCERS AND PNUMONIA 2WICE DOC LOOKING FOR SOME OTHER MIRACLE DRUG HUMERA IS NOT WORKING FOR ME CAROL