Recent content by Cromwell | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Recent content by Cromwell

1. C

For My Friends Over Sixty

We two feel great for being 60 love Goldie and Cher!!!
  2. C

Happy Birthday to Rafiki and Mezombie

Love Annie
  3. C

Made it thru surgery

Glad you are doing OK, but take it easy. Annie
  4. C

Moved: Americans, Do your Part Re: Health Care Insurance

....I just have to say that a whole big part of the problem in the USA is that people have a habit of saying " I will only vote for what will work best for me" this necessarily then overlooks the millions of people who cannot qualify for any form of health insurance. We should, as caring...
  5. C

The Porchlight Vol 279 is Closed

All. I am very caught up with Danny and his various hospital stays etc at the moment so not much time to visit. Just quickly to tell you we are all still here and Danny successfully completed his upper and lower endoscopies yesterday and eight biopsies! We go back for more stuff Friday...
  6. C

Book Club: We need suggestions for our August book.

a lot at moment due to son's various hospital visits, intakes etc. However, I really loved Carol Shields "The Stone Diaries" plus I just picked up a copy for 25c! to re read it. "from her calamatous years in Manitoba in 1905 to her journey with her father to Indiana...a story of a 20th...
  7. C

Cat Lovers...Please read. I lost my cat to FIV.

How terrible for you. I am so sorry you all had to suffer so much. There are ferral cats everywhere and many are FIV positive. We had two cats that picked it up whilst in quarrantine care!!! Fortunately, they lived their lives out as indoor cats confined to a small outdoor fenced in area, but...
  8. C

Anyone See "60 Minutes" Last Night?

Yes, I did see that when it was first aired, wonderful man. Re simple life. We have been trying to live this way for years, partly due to not having very much money due to DH's brain injury and enforced disability (low) for him and me as caregiver. I used to then work from home, but now...
  9. C

Porchlight is open 268 / CLOSED

I am beat, I cannot stay, but just wanted to say HI to y'all and wish everbody peace, love and joy today. Love Annie
  10. C

I Am Leaving, Sort Of

Try and come when you can. I am having a hard time with my puter too, so do understand, plus fatigue/heat. Love Annie
  11. C

I'm not feeling very patriotic...

from the BBC Georgia??? Annie , well done
  12. C

Porchlight 266 is OPEN

Just a quick hello to say Danny had 4 roots canals yesterday. Usual mix ups going on, but I am learning how to stand up for his rights more. All seems well. Determined NOT the cause of his facial edema. So back to square one. Have not read all the posts yet, will, have a lot on this week...
  13. C

y'all sick of cat cwap?

Keep em rolling-you should compile this into a book for sure. Love Annie (mom to four kitties)
  14. C

I'm not feeling very patriotic...

Just a couple of comments. Danny is home and sleeping, he did OK but again they had messed up the apps. and procedures required. Alls well that ends well. It DID rule out this as possible dx. Re Power: I think "Power Corrupts" is probably an expression that says it all. It seems too...
  15. C

Anyone seen Lincamp aka Linda?

but really worn out by the DD when I spoke with her the other day. I am sure she is just taking a break and doing research, having a rest which she needs, dear lady that she is. Love Annie