Recent content by Doznclan3 | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Recent content by Doznclan3

1. D

Happiness, Beauty and Delight

Long time no write again. It is good to see a couple of familiar faces on here. So, did you start a fb account? I would love to see you on fb. I have so many pictures it isn't funny. I mostly have just family, but a few friends on there. I can't believe I don't come on and say hi more. I...
  2. D

Long time!

Oh my goodness..it's been a while! I am so sorry for those that were effected by Sandy! Read some of the posts. I can't believe how much has happened with these disasters. My prayers are with you all. I have had some things going on with my family, health, and you know, just trying to do one...
  3. D

Prayers please for daughter Karen #2/ they found another spot

Oh my goodness! What a hard thing to be going through. Prayers that the drs. will decide the best thing for her, and for her to get through this, knowing, that this is one of the things they can take care of today. Still scary, but hopefully she is keeping that in mind. Prayers for you too...
  4. D

Heat?

I understand that the heat is a problem all over the country. I can't help but think of us, that don't handle the heat. I so hope and pray, that every one here is taking it easy, drinking lots of water, and staying out of the heat as much as possible. Take care ~ stay cool ~ in every way...
  5. D

Job interview for DD/please read my Vol. 2 thread

Praying that you have heard good news on the job for your DD. How is the heat out there? We are roasting! I don't do heat! Hope you are doing ok where ever you are..I can't remember who is where now..it's been so long talking. Love, Cynthia
  6. D

More Prayers Needed Vol 2 !!

How did you get into that poison ivy?! No fun for sure! I hope by now that you are doing better. I know certain baths do help. When my son had chicken pox, the dr. recommended an oatmeal bath, to help with the itching. But, it sounds like your doc has everything under control to help with...
  7. D

Need Prayers, Please

This is good news!
  8. D

Oh my goodness, waaay to long!

I see that wind posted not too long ago. I am sorry I haven't been back. I have been busy with other things. My neck surgery did the trick for that pain, but now dealing with the throat problem it caused. Hips! Oh I hope I don't ever have to do that. Good luck to you. And like you...
  9. D

More Prayers Needed Vol 2 !!

Goodness, family hardships are just about as hard as our own! We love them so much, and we want things to go well for them, it hurts to see them go through hard times..and hard times is it these days. I will be praying for your family...and you! Take it easy. Love, Cynthia
  10. D

Need prayers for my brotherJ

Not a fun post to come back to after not having talked with you in a while. I so hope things are figured out for him. Prayers for you and yours, and those drs. to be able to find the answer.
  11. D

Need Prayers, Please

I love to hear when folks take care of those poor abuse animals..or the ones that just need some tender loving care for a while. Let us know if Sylvester comes home! It sounds like those are some lucky cats. Good for you.
  12. D

Oh my goodness, waaay to long!

How is everyone? There is a new look on here. I have been a bit busy, but I shouldn't be too busy to at least get on here and check out my friends. I did go through that spine surgery on my neck, so was down for a while with that..now I have MTD..muscles tension dyphonia in my throat/neck...
  13. D

It is with heavy heart that I tell you my beloved BillCamo passed

No one can tell us when our grieving is over. It hasn't been long at all. My heart goes out to you. I can't imagine losing my husband now, after a couple of bad marriages, and finally having found him, 20 yrs. ago next month. I just can't imagine your pain. I am so sorry. I was born in...
  14. D

Need Prayer

It's so hard isn't it? You said it yourself, you "can" do all things through Christ, because He will..strengthen you. When you think you can't take any more. When you think, no one cares, He does. When you think, I don't care anymore, He does. He wants you to be a happy person. He wants...
  15. D

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!

I hope everyone is able to stay warm this winter, or cool..where ever you are! Still healing here, will have an X-ray next week. Sooo hoping that this thing is fusing! I am really getting tired of this collar. I take it off to eat and when I am just sitting to visit or watch some t.v...