Recent content by Granniluvsu | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Recent content by Granniluvsu

1. Granniluvsu

PORCH #1227 IS NOW OPEN (10/19/2020)

Good afternoon this chilly Saturday !! Not sure what it was this a.m. in the low 60's I think and should hit about 72, they said. Time to get the heavier clothes out but don't put away all the shorts and hot weather stuff. You never know around here.. Can't stay on here very long still...
  2. Granniluvsu

Dear Porchies, Just spent the day doing washes and cleaning the upstairs bath and vacuuming the old carpeting up there for DD and DSIL to come tomorrow and sleep after the party/dinner. DD from Austin and her SH are bringing the little party / happy hour before we go to the restaurant. That...
  3. Granniluvsu

Another quick hi to everyone. Went to a funeral one of DH;s friends from the Knights. He had been suffering from Alzheimers so not sure what gave out on the poor guy, his lungs or what. It is usually something respiratory or all the organ is start giving out when they don't eat properly or...
  4. Granniluvsu

Another late post !! Not sure if anyone saw this or if you were interested or not about Lila Clover who I believe was Joan ( called Jo Anne-spelled Joan). He husband was Harley who passed away some time ago and she has had troubles getting on the Porch and she lives in a an assisted living...
  5. Granniluvsu

MIKIE - The pork roast was done like a lot here in TX. It was smoked on his smoker grill and then he pulled it to put either on a roll or some of us had it on a big soft taco with slaw, he made two kinds a regular and a spicy kind.. There was also beans, pinto beans I think which you could...
  6. Granniluvsu

Dear Ones, Before I forget. Wasn't "Lilaclover " real name ,Joan ( pronounced Jo Ann not Joan)? She continues to send occasional messages too. Yes, she is in a nursing home and occasionally has family members come to visit her Her husband, Harley, passed away some years ago when she...
  7. Granniluvsu

Dear Ones, Just another quick one before lunch and then maybe I will get to come bak. So many little things going on at once. I even ordered a dress for my DGD wedding in April. Sure hope things get better so we can go. I got it from Dillards. So hard to do it on line. Not sure of the...
  8. Granniluvsu

PORCH 1226 IS NOW CLOSED (10/15/20)

Sorry popping in so late. Can't stay . Got on here later for many reason. Need to go get ready to go out to eat an early dinner with DH for my birthday which was yesterday. Family dinner next weekend. Need to go get dressed and look presentable, at least clean beige jeans for me and a...
  9. Granniluvsu

PORCH 1226 IS NOW CLOSED (10/15/20)

Good almost afternoon awl, Just wanted to say HI and that I was gone a few days at home doing the same thing with no computer or TV. It was very interesting. I almost did finish a book I haven't finished ! Apparently there was a either a cut in the line or someone pulled it out for something...
  10. Granniluvsu

PORCH # 1225 IS CLOSED, 8TH OCTOBER 2020

Hi Awl, Nothing that new or exciting going on here. Trying to get ready for the cleaning ladies again. DH went shopping and I was busy putting things away and eating breakfast. JULIE - Nice to hear form you. I see life in IOWA and on the farm has a lot of different chores that we sure...
  11. Granniluvsu

Good afternoon MIKIE, et al, Just popping in. No we didn't get one thing from the storm. We could have used a little bit of rain but I am sure that Lake Charles and area got quite a bit. on top of Laura's rain and destruction.. I have been busy doing different things and haven't had a...
  12. Granniluvsu

God afternoon awl, Just popping in again for a short one hi to everyone !! Not to much goin on here really. Can't make it mind what kind of weather we are going to have with that storm out there in the Gulf. Yes, MIKIE, Poor La and Lake Charles and area. are going to be hit again. It is...
  13. Granniluvsu

PORCH 1224 IS NOW CLOSED (10/2/20)

A quick hi to awl, Windblade - Where can you get those clips you were talking about. Do you need a script for them or what? Let me know. This pain stinks !! Hope yours is better. I think I also have some poison ivy or something on my leg. Just what I need. Back to wearing jeans when I...
  14. Granniluvsu

How funny, MIKIE about your DGS. I have some tall ones too and some shorter ones (:!! Nothing like 7 grandsons and I DGD who thankfully is getting married next April. Nothing really new here. Just popped in for a bit and haven't gone back yet to ready your story that many are writing. Not...
  15. Granniluvsu

HI there you all, just popping in for a bit !! SUN - Yes, he was told that if the dr does not see any new bladder tumors he will have 3 more for awhile and if they see more it will be 6 more. He at least gets a break for a bit in between just like you. When are you supposed to go back for a...