Recent content by Granniluvsu | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Recent content by Granniluvsu

1. Granniluvsu

PORCH # 1192 , 4 APRIL 2020 IS NOW OPEN...

MIKIE - The mask that you were talking about with a bandana is the one that I made . I will give that to DH as the other two were made with much smaller pieces of material and I will probably will stuck with them. Hope the ones we ordered coe soon since I have no other stuff and bandanas...
  2. Granniluvsu

PORCH # 1192 , 4 APRIL 2020 IS NOW OPEN...

Good afternoon awl, Gee it is almost evening, or dinner time. Don't ask me what I did today, it wasn't much but this afternoon I was trying to make masks to wear when and if we go out. I ordered some good ones quite awhile ago but they are so back ordered who knows when we will get ours...
  3. Granniluvsu

PORCH #1191 IS NOW CLOSED (3/30/20)

Good afternoon awl!! I have been so busy here and DH dragging me here and there , to get gas or something else outside that I haven't been to get on to do much posting sooner. MIKIE - Apology accepted! Not going to say any more about that and thank you for your kind words. Spent part of...
  4. Granniluvsu

MIKIE - I was only kidding about going around singing.. We hardly go anywhere except for groceries and scripts. DH went to the bank to drop off a check, it is small without many people there anywhere when he goes. They also have drive thru. I love you and all but I just wish that you as...
  5. Granniluvsu

Hi Y'all, It was a pretty nice day today with actually a bit of sun. It was a little chilly but not to much which is great for me. Soon like MIKIE said it will be HOT !!! We both worked in the yard today getting ready for DH to paint the brown and flooring on the bridge which he did this...
  6. Granniluvsu

DCD says that she is on hold so I guess that is temporary and she has to wait her turn. Does that sound correct to you? Need to go fix lunch ! Hugz, Granni
  7. Granniluvsu

MIKIE - There is some info on the site that says you cannot use the WF card on line only in physical stores. Is that correct? Not sure if that is correct then my DD and I have a problems and lost money. I don;t know if there are any very close to her and she does not have a car. If you...
  8. Granniluvsu

No time to stop and chat really as I am drinking my breakfast and may have to go out and so some removing of plants in the way of our painting but it is threatening to rain. MIKIE - Thanks for the new PORCH. I just wanted to ask you about WF and may not use them much later on. However, I did...
  9. Granniluvsu

PORCH #1190 IS NOW CLOSED (3/23/20)

OMG, I made the dreaded text and email to DCD who is not so confused but has been put on furlough till sometime in April with her workmates. That was no surprise. She said she paid some of the rent but not all of it. I suppose that all the the landlords will be having lots of the same...
  10. Granniluvsu

Good afternoon awl this rainy looking day, So far it has felt like rain and very grey and damp but not much rain we will see. They said for our area we might get a thunderstorm about 3:30. We will see !!! No painting or anything outside today. Did some wash and a sort trip to SAMS since it...
  11. Granniluvsu

Greetings awl, I did a bit of painting this morning but not to long bu thad to get in crazy places in different positions. It was not exactly fun but it is a pretty dady with sun and a bit of breeze this morning. it is also a lot warmer today but goes down again tomorrow, in the 70's I...
  12. Granniluvsu

HI You all but can't stay. Need to go and start the painting of the railings on the patio. I will have white paint all over me, probably like Lucy Ricardo. MIKIE - At least we can take a short walk or go to the grocery store although with some stores lacking some things and crazy people it...
  13. Granniluvsu

PORCH 1189 IS NOW CLOSED (3/18/20)

Just popping in for a bit. Nothing to exciting happening here. Trying to dry out from the last few days of rain, including last night. The DH can start paining soe and maybe me too, not sure. Waiting right now for the cleaning ladies to come and do their magic. Everything smells so good...
  14. Granniluvsu

PORCH 1189 IS NOW CLOSED (3/18/20)

Greetings awl, Not much new here . Watched church on TV this morning on line. Ate a quick lunch and then DH said lets go ride up to SAMS just to get out of the house. If it is mobbed with cars and people we would not go in. Surprisingly, it wasn't bad and we got lots of things even my...
  15. Granniluvsu

PORCH VOLUME 847 IS NOW CLOSED

HEY MIKIE - How did we get back to 2015??? I thought it was March 2020??? YIKES !!