Recent content by greygodess | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Recent content by greygodess

1. G

What's on your 'To Do' List Dec 29 to Jan 3rd?

I haven't been on in a long time but I do check on you guys once in a while. Thought I'd give you an update. I don't volunteer on a regular basis at the nature center anymore. I now take care of my 3 year old grandson 4 days a week. So right now I'm in the middle of potty training. Fun! I...
  2. G

ABC's of fighting Depression/Anxiety - What are yours?

I guess this is a good time to start thinking a different way. Think of the most outrageous things you would like to do if you could then take it down a few notches to reality. For instance: I would like a farm where I could take in hurt animals and rehabilitate them. That isn't likely so I...
  3. G

Hello from an old friend!!

I had been wondering about you. Glad to hear you are doing better without the boyfriend. Like you I have't been on for awhile. Keep us informed. Godbless
  4. G

What's on your 'To Do List' March 16 to 22nd?

We have had such a string of great weather. Sunny and normal than higher temperatures. It's all going to change tomorrow but for now it is nice. I can remember some cold and snowy St. Patrick's days. Never sure what is going to happen from one day to the next. I was supposed to bowl...
  5. G

To-do List: March 2 through March 8

haven't been walking. Got way too cold. Today was brutal with the wind chill. Nancy: I believe deer leave 2 tracks. There are two things I wish for right now. One is that my fingers would find the right keys. The second is that my cat, who wants attention, would leave me alone. I am...
  6. G

To Do List Feb 23 to March 1

Nancy, I am sory to hear you are so tired. Get the rest you need. Same old stuff. Bowling, nature center. The deer are gone for the winter so it is kind of boring there now. Just give it a few months and the critters will be back. I started going for walks yesterday. Walked the nature...
  7. G

What's on your 'To Do' List Feb 16 to Feb 22?

Haven't been on the board for awhile. Sounds like some nerve wracking things going on. Stuck in an elevator and surgery. I'm a bit claustrophobic so I don't think I'd like the elevator event. The one at our church got stuck sometime in the last year and I think about it every time I use it...
  8. G

What's on your "To Do" list January 26 to Feb 1st?

Sorry to hear about your day. I didn't go bowling today because of my lower back. Instead I went to the chiro and then walked on the treadmill at the gym. My back started to spasm near the end so I got off a little early. Some heat and a little ibuprofen will help I hope. Tomorrow I might...
  9. G

Weight watchers

I haven't joined but I am going to soon. There is free registration right now. So I have to get it together and just go. I know 4 people who have lost weight through this plan. Gotta get off my butt and get to it. Godbless
  10. G

Article: New Years Blues

I always reflect on the past year on my birthday. I think about being another year older and what I have accomplished. I really don't make resolutions. I just try to improve on myself. I figure I'll be a work in progress until the day I die. There are 3 things I would like to do more of...
  11. G

I am also thankful

is wanting what you have. When you have people who love you, a home, food to eat, etc. you are indeed lucky. Godbless
  12. G

lump

I hope it isn't anything. Our son had a lump in his groin and I took him in right away. It was an enlarged lymph gland as a result of a scrape on his knee. Hope it is the same thing for you. Godbless
  13. G

Ho Ho Ho 'To Do' List Dec 22nd to Dec 28th

Hope all of you had a good Christmas. Ours was good. We went to our son's on Christmas eve with the rest of the kids and inlaws. Then we went to the kids service at church and went back later to the 10pm service. My husband was ushering that one. It was nice. Christmas day we got back...
  14. G

Happy Black Friday, and what are you reading?

I am reading the Twilight trilogy. Even though I am a bit old for these books I find them hard to put down once I pick them up. I enjoy reading anything by Anne Rivers Siddons and Dorthea Benton Frank. Both write about South Carolina and the islands off the coast. I like the atmoshpere of...
  15. G

What's on your 'To Do' List Dec 1st to 7th

Hi Ya'll I read the posts but can't remember them individually so I'll say sorry to those who are not doing so well. And a big hooray to those who are. Monday I went bowling. My score is starting to go back up again. I have no idea what I am doing wrong that I am bowling so lousy. Tuesday...