Recent content by igiveup | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Recent content by igiveup

1. I

Aricept--Just Wondering

Annie my husband was having really bad nightmares and they put him on aricept , it made a big difference ,, now he sleeps all night ,, it will be one year hes on this med near the first of the year ,, hes on 10mg's no side effects for him ,,, but during the day he does take a lot of cat...
  2. I

so stupid

Oh my goodness of course ,,,,, thanks
  3. I

so stupid

I hate asking this publicly but I see AD and wonder does it mean attention deficate sorry for the spelling ,,,, thanks to all that have taken time to answer my post ,,,
  4. I

dementia

my husband had an aneurysm in 1991 in his head ,,, since then he has short term memory loss and someone told me he will have dementia ,,,, could someone tell me more about this dementia ,, I am surely having problems at times ,, especially when the daylight goes down ,,,, he is 64 ,its so hard...
  5. I

New to this board, feeling alone and desperate

Just a word to say , poor you ,, your so young to have these burdening problems ,,, I find this group in being very slow in sending emails or posts ,,, my husband has short term memory loss , thats my problem ,, I am older then you are , but problems with health and in need of support is not...
  6. I

HI ! This is my first time.........

Times are rough huh ,,,, I feel like you do and many others here feel the same ,,,, get me out of this mess ,,, enough already ,,, but we have to hang on , can you get some help from the VA ( ya right ), I feel for you , you have your hands full ,, we are here to give you support .. you...
  7. I

Holidays

For holidays ---- Im a care giver to mother age 87 and husband age 64 he is a home body tv watcher and recliner warmer ,,, so holidays are just like any other day , We cross over the breezeway on to mothers sun room and were there ,, so dinners are cooked at my house and I transport the food to...
  8. I

care giver needs someone,,,,

worried could you please email me I have a lady that would like to meet with you ,, her husband has troubles too
  9. I

Caretaker in need of caretaker

Poor you ,, I'm pooped from reading your letter ,,, Do I understand your husband is in the service ,, so your moving to Atlanta while hes gone ? where ? I think you are in for a good hug ,plus more I would say ,,, So stressing for you with all your children with health issues ,, you really...
  10. I

Hello so glad you wrote ,, I guess we are in the same boat , as they say ,, there are days that I just want to crawl in a corner and just die ,, but I can't die ,, I hear in heaven they don't have computers , and I'm addicted to it , Not long ago I started a small msn group we are only 10 but...
  11. I

Hello Raeb

Hello I have sent you a message I hope your getting them ,, I guess my I give up mood swing has past for a while ,, for the next two months its my turn to go to the drs and see whats ticking or not in this ole body ,, sort of like getting myself healtherize like winterize ,,, thanks for the...
  12. I

Thank you for reply

Thanks for your kind words ,, you are quite a writer and observer , you mentioned alot of things for me to go out and do ,,many I can't or won't do ,, I love the go to the mall one ,, made me chuckle when you said your uncle ? was it .. said most are all unattractive ? was that it ,,, I won't...
  13. I

Thank you for reply

Thanks for your kind words ,, you are quite a writer and observer , you mentioned alot of things for me to go out and do ,,many I can't or won't do ,, I love the go to the mall one ,, made me chuckle when you said your uncle ? was it .. said most are all unattractive ? was that it ,,, I won't...
  14. I

Thank you for reply

I don't under stand where I go to send a reply to you ,, thank you for taking the time ,, yes its not funny is it ,,, sorry to hear about your mom you are still so young to be going thru this ,, I don't work anymore but my phone here rings many many times from mother ,, I need to stop saying...
  15. I

Hello I am new here and this is my first post ,,, I am 60 and the only care giver to my 87 yr old mother ,,I have been doing this since nov. of 1990 she does not drive and I drive her to her needs of drs and food shopping ,, etc ,, I do her banking and I fix her messed up remote , messed up...