Recent content by lgp | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Recent content by lgp

1. L

Ever heard of Kinesio Taping?

Yes. I had knee surgery (severe torn cartilage) and as part of my p/t I went to the center daily to have my knee kinesio taped. It helped stabilize the knee for better movement, strengthening, and healing . Highly recommend.
  2. L

Need help ....ANGIOEDEMA

Update! I went to see the recommended doctor, considered one of the country's leading experts on HAE 3, and he conclusively confirmed that I DO NOT have it. He is, btw one of the greatest and compassionate doctors I have ever encountered. He diagnosed me with the less dangerous chronic...
  3. L

Need help ....ANGIOEDEMA

UPDATE: Due to this being HAE 3 or of undetermined cause, and many doctors do not know much about it. I felt I needed more answers. I did some research of my own and reached out to the HAE organization, and they got back to me within 24 hours. What an amazing organization. The representative...
  4. L

Need help ....ANGIOEDEMA

Hi there....I have not been here in some time, but I am desperate for some help. I was recently diagnosed with angioedema ( possibly Hereditary Angioedema) and I am alarmed because of all the auto-immune disease in my family. Blood work done by allergist (or quackergist as I think of him), is...
  5. L

Fibromyalgia pills by MagniLife

Hi Bonnie...I know this post is old, old, old lol...but this product MagniLife has recently been brought to my attention. Did you have good results, and did you still continue to take? Just wondering, as I am contemplating taking myself. Thanks!!
  6. L

What do you think of the new forums?

I never come here anymore because of the new forum. That makes me very sad...feel like I lost a support system when I need it most. So thanks a bunch Prohealth.
  7. L

I THINK THIS NEW FORMAT IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE

I am just kind of bummed out visiting here....feel I have much to say and much to contribute, but this format is so jumbled, I cannot possibly do so. I really do miss the old format; it seems like so many members have jumped ship :(
  8. L

Just checking in to see how everybody is doing....have not been here in awhile. Still finding the new format horrible :( so I spend the alloted time I have to be on-line elsewhere.
  9. L

Here is my last word on this new board/forum. I have examined it carefully. I am technically savvy. There are a few nice options, but the overall presentation is rambling and , in my opinion, sloppy. It does not make for a concise, flowing read, and sometimes it is even a bit confusing as to...
  10. L

Old Posts

This may have been covered, and if it has I apologize, but with the new format, are our old posts (pre-new format) gone forever? Or are they stored in some way? Thanks in advance. Laura
  11. L

I have studied this forum all week, every day, and I still don't like it. Sorry. I still think it has a sloppy, rambling look to it, not streamlined at all. I write and blog, for many different forums, so I am used to different sites, templates, etc. This new format here is not as difficult to...
  12. L

the most annoying aspect of this site (and Phoenix forums in general) is the repeat of the 'poster's message in the reply. is there any way the original post can stay at the top only?
  13. L

this format has a sloppy, rambling look to it. and we do not need to see our own post 'reposted' every time someone responds...annoyingly redundant. i have studied this format, wish you the best of luck with it, but frankly, you may see a decrease in postings...people visiting here less often...
  14. L

In addition, why is this indicating that I am a new member? I guess my 1000 posts of the past counted for nothing.
  15. L

and totally inconsiderate to the needs of fibro sufferers, who deal enough in cognitive and 'fog' issues...so now Prohealth wants us to absorb another mediocre format that is sloppy and unorganized at best. It has a sloppy and amateur look to it, and I cannot even imagine what type of technical...