Recent content by lydia1 | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Recent content by lydia1

1. lydia1

PORCH 1219 IS NOW CLOSED (9/3/20)

A quick good morning...can't sit here long...very nauseous and not sure why that would be, unless it's the ragweed/dust/mold, etc. I've been around lately. Might try a couple pieces of toast and see if that helps settle things. Den just left to go finish the roofing job he started a few weeks...
  2. lydia1

PORCH 1218 IS NOW CLOSED (8/29/20)

Good Wednesday morning...woke up around 5:30...I guess because I went to bed so early. Oh well, I had time to refill all the hummingbird feeders before the birds woke up, lol! And I just heard neighbor Mama kitty at the open window, so took out some of the "meat trimmings" I had cooked and...
  3. lydia1

Popping in again...short break while we eat lunch. Den had a smoothie and sandwich (BBQ beef from a roast I cooked a couple days ago) and I had a pastrami sandwich with a dish of cole slaw (made the slaw from scratch, but still working on the "perfect" dressing.) Looked up a copycat KFC cole...
  4. lydia1

Good Tuesday morning...nice day, here, weather wise. 67 degrees, expected high of 78. Won't be outside much (will dry clothes in the dryer today) as we have a 99% chance of showers this afternoon. Some of our lows next week will be in the low 40's, with highs in the mid 60's...it's starting...
  5. lydia1

Good Sunday morning...feeling a bit "punk" today, but better than I did last night. Didn't have a fever, but several other flu-like symptoms. Den thinks it's from working in the old house, but it could also be some sort of bug...at any rate, we're staying home today...we have no problem...
  6. lydia1

Hi gang...lazy day here...well, I'm just working in my own house instead of the old farmhouse. Not sure if I've mentioned that we are turning the old house into an outbuilding to store mowers, etc. But we have to get everything out, then use mold spray...have to do something, can't just let it...
  7. lydia1

PORCH 1217 IS NOW CLOSED (8/24/20)

Popped on a bit to see if there was any more news about Patti. I haven't heard from my brother since he was supposed to get his wife home from the hospital yesterday. Didn't want to bother them if they were trying to get settled in....I'm sure he will text or call when he gets a chance. Saw the...
  8. lydia1

A message from Patti (hangininthere)

Hi Judy, I'm so sorry to hear this news. Please let Patti know that I am also praying for her. And praying for you, as this news must be devastating to you...it is so hard to lose our good friends. Love and hugs, Julie
  9. lydia1

PORCH 1217 IS NOW CLOSED (8/24/20)

Oh my goodness...I don't know where the day and evening has gone. Started to post several hours ago and Amy called. Den and I have both been hard at it all day; he got his new water pump going and has been using well water to get the new trenches hosed down so the dirt will settle. I've been...
  10. lydia1

PORCH 1216 IS NOW CLOSED (8/20/20)

Good morning, friends! 85 degrees, headed to 95...keeping those windows and doors shut today, lol! Just spent a few minutes watching our beautiful First Lady in a ceremony to celebrate 100 years of Women's Suffrage...encouraging and inspiring. Got a text from sis's late husband's daughter...
  11. lydia1

Den is taking his siesta, so I thought I'd stop by a minute. Wow, so wonderful about Grace...that must have been a very welcome call, Mikie. Praying for Barb...something like that can happen so suddenly. David's sister went to work yesterday and a coworker (man in his 60's) had gotten there...
  12. lydia1

Hi gang...got up this morning and Den already had the doors and some of the windows open...unusual for him, but I know he likes the house open whenever possible, too. Fed the cats and Sheriff Oreo and waiting for Den's blueberry bagel to pop up, to go with the oatmeal. I try to switch it up a...
  13. lydia1

Popping in a minute before bed. Today was another lazy day, resting my foot...just puttering around inside and napping. Den is almost finished with the water and electric project (both to the garden and electric to the picnic area.) It got close to 90 degrees, so we did run the air a few hours...
  14. lydia1

Good Saturday morning...no idea why I woke up at 2:30, especially since going to bed early for me (around 10:30)...and I was surprised that I even fell asleep at that time because I had taken a late afternoon (two hour) nap and had a soft drink with caffeine for supper...oh well, lol...I'm up...
  15. lydia1

Good (is it Friday, already?) morning. I was going to go grocery shopping today, but don't really need that much and would rather stay away from people as much as possible...speaking of "bubbles", Den and I are content to just stay here on the farm. When we do need to get out (I go to the chiro...