Recent content by lydia1 | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Recent content by lydia1

1. lydia1

PORCH 1183 IS NOW CLOSED (2/12/20)

Hi dear porch family...sorry I've been absent lately. Rock and everyone who has asked...Den and I are doing very well. I'm still having some issues with tinnitus and that bilateral headache in the back of my head, but my local chiro is doing what he can and I think it's helping a little. Other...
  2. lydia1

PORCH # 1181 IS CLOSED 30 JAN 2020

Thought I would stop by and just give a quick "Hello"...have been taking a break from social media, so I'm not up to speed on what's been happening. Den and I have been busy, working on the house and crossing things off our "to do" lists...other than seeing our kiddos and closest Amish...
  3. lydia1

PORCH 1179 IS NOW CLOSED (1/18/20)

Popping in for a quick "Hello". Doing great...thanks for the good thoughts and well wishes. Have a chorus of cidadas singing inside my head, but hoping the ENT can get to the bottom of things when I see him this week. Tinnitus is apparently a symptom of ear infection and I've been diagnosed with...
  4. lydia1

PORCH 1176 IS NOW OPEN (12/31/19)

Popping in quickly to let everyone know that I am thinking of you and praying for those who are hurting, either emotionally or physically...or both. And, of course, for Star...that she and her family stay safe. I was gone all day yesterday...that six hours on the road round trip to the far away...
  5. lydia1

PORCH 1176 IS NOW OPEN (12/31/19)

Happy New Year, Rock and Mikie...and all the porchies! I went to bed when Den did...around 9:00, but got back up when I couldn't get to sleep. I rang in the New Year and so did our closest non-Amish neighbors...with either fireworks or gunshots, I couldn't tell. It woke Den up, and I imagine the...
  6. lydia1

PORCH 1175 IS NOW CLOSED (12/27/19)

Good morning, everyone! Woke up around 5:00 cause I went to bed early...finally got up an hour later. Not sure if I will stay up or lie back down...still having an earache, headache, stuffy sinuses, etc. Anyway, thought I'd just pop on while I drink some coffee and see how the porch is doing...
  7. lydia1

Finally got a picture of the new island top (after I finally got the kitchen cleaned up, lol!) This top is only a few inches longer and wider than the other one, but seems like there is so much more space. The extra inches are just enough to allow "leg/knee room" for anyone sitting around the...
  8. lydia1

Star, so good to pop on and see that you have posted. I'm so sorry about the loss of your friend, but glad you were able to encourage and comfort her daughter. I agree that it would have been rough for you to go to the funeral...I'm sure your mind and body appreciate that you didn't push...
  9. lydia1

Hi guys...thanks for the new porch, Mikie! I'm anticipating that 2020 will be a great year...actually, other than losing my dad, 2019 was pretty darn good, too. I'm the same way when sick or in pain...it starts to get to me. Must be exciting for Andy, and a little scary for Mom and Dad...that...
  10. lydia1

PORCH # 1174 IS NOW CLOSED...21 Dec 2019

Good afternoon...trying to prioritize what's left of my day. Took such a long nap yesterday, I couldn't get to sleep till after 2:00 am...then slept till 9:00 this morning, lol! So far I have strained my kefir grains and got a new batch going, fixed Den's breakfast, took Oreo for a walk around...
  11. lydia1

Hope everyone has had an enjoyable Christmas...Den and I are tired, but content. Left home around 7:00 am, got to Amy's before 9:00. Heated up the sausage gravy, biscuits and bacon that I had cooked yesterday and we were eating by 9:30 or 10:00. They had all opened their gifts, but I took their...
  12. lydia1

Good morning, friends! We're continuing with our mild weather...in the high 50's today and 60 for tomorrow. I remember years in the past when we could go outside without coats on Thanksgiving or even Christmas Day...then the year we had several feet of snow on Easter, lol! My dad's Aunt Mabel...
  13. lydia1

Quick fly-by as I'm getting ready to go to the local chiro and pick up what I need to make Christmas Brunch to take to Amy's. Den is back at his friend's today, working up on a roof...they'll probably take a break for Christmas, then get back at it the rest of the week. No worries, Mikie...I...
  14. lydia1

Thank you, Mikie...for removing the rude comment. It's not the first time it has happened, but I usually just ignore and let it go. Any remarks like that are just uncalled for...not only could it offend people who are members of these boards, but I'm also thinking about people who might be...
  15. lydia1

Hi guys, such beautiful weather we are having...I was out and about yesterday and saw people in the stores wearing shorts! Nice to be able to plan travel on Christmas Day and not worry about icy or snowy roads. Den is over at his friend's house...will be for several days...helping with some...