Recent content by Mikie | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Recent content by Mikie

1. Mikie

PORCH #1139 IS NOW OPEN (6/17/19)

Hi, Kids, Haven't done a thing today. It clouded up and thundered so didn't go to the pool. Neither did Barb. I did talk to a sweet little neighbor of mine. She was a friend of my Mom's. She has polymyalgia rhumatica which is a lot like FMS. She is as exhausted as I. It's always nice to...
  2. Mikie

Good Wednesday Morning, Kids, Slept a little later this morning and it feels good. Perhaps there is hope for me yet. I would like to go over to the pool again this morning. My sciatica started to act up toward the end of walking yesterday so don't know how it will go. I did manage to give...
  3. Mikie

Hi, Granni, Thanks for the report on Julie. I'm glad she is better and hope the chiro helps her. I washed the new top and put it in the drier. It is 60 percent cotton and 40 percent polyester knit. Looks like a tee shirt but heavier and nicer. It has the dolman sleeves, a boat neck and is...
  4. Mikie

Hi, Kids, Since I'm too tired to do anything, I am stopping back in again. I like to try to keep my mind off feeling so lousy. Nothing much on TV. When storms pass through, the antenna gets all messed up. Sun keeps peeking through the clouds only to be covered back up. I am checking online...
  5. Mikie

Hi, Kids, Got back from the pool. I stayed an hour with Barb but didn't wait for Claudia because she didn't get there until 9:00 a few minutes after I had left. My back started to hurt and my stomach was cramping up. I saw her in the pool after I changed out of my suit so went down and sat...
  6. Mikie

Good Tuesday Morning, Kids, It's teenager week again on Jeopardy. The kids were pretty good but I don't enjoy it as much. All of us got the FJ question because it was easy. So did all the contestants. I am going to go over to the pool this morning unless it starts to rain. It's cloudy but...
  7. Mikie

Hi, Granni, Unfortunately, I didn't get the slipcovers washed. I did several loads of regular clothes and towels and didn't have the strength to do the sofa. It's too much to tackle unless I'm up to it. I got my original Roomba years ago when I was too weak to vacuum. I got this one several...
  8. Mikie

Hi, Kids, Just stopping back in. We've had some spammers lately and I like to nip it in the bud whenever I can. It's been raining out all day but it's a gentle rain. Still, I can hear thunder. Sposda be rainy all evening. It's nice not to have people at the pool in the evenings. I'm used...
  9. Mikie

PORCH #1138 IS NOW CLOSED (6/10/19)

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE. LOOK FOR PORCH #1139. THANK YOU!
  10. Mikie

Good Monday Morning, Kids, We were closing in on 40 posts on the last Porch so decided to open a new one. Be sure to go back to read Rock's and Julie's posts. This is the entry to our beach just off the little Fort Myers Beach square. It's called Times Square which makes me smile. Not quite...
  11. Mikie

Hi, Kids, Dreary, rainy day out. It only got to 78 which is a nice change. Still, I like sunshine. I'm watching a Father Knows Best marathon and SV is curled up in his soft little bed. I loved that show all the years I was growing up. The family was so decent. I looked out and saw Mr...
  12. Mikie

Good Sunday Morning, Kids, I'm up really early so will stop in later. Barry, BTW, the comedy special is called, Amerigeddon. Love, Mikie Update: Went to the store and got a few groceries and the paper. It's lovely out this morning. I wished all my favorite men at the store a Happy Fathers...
  13. Mikie

Dear Barry, Just watched a comedian you might like. His name is Christopher Titus. He makes fun of everyone and is totally politically incorrect. I love someone who can find the humor in what is going on in current events. I have Prime video so streamed his special. I'm sure there are...
  14. Mikie

Hi, Kids, Just stopping in for a minute. Barry, I am so sorry for how you are feeling. I think being on your own to take care of everything in that heat would be enough to bring on a flare. It's 80-90 here too and I can tolerate that but, when it got to 95, it made me sick. Sometimes, we...
  15. Mikie

Good Saturday Morning, Kids, Up with another headache. Don't understand why I've been getting them. It's like we subscribe to the Symptom of The Month Club. I got the FJ question last night so that's something to celebrate. Nancy's been gone from playing for more than a week. Her DS, DDIL...