Recent content by misskoji | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Recent content by misskoji

1. M

What has been your experience with emergency room doctors?

I am so sorry you have been so ill, and I've been thinking of, and praying for you. It's good to see you post again. :) I agree with you, the ER is the absolute last place I want to be. I just don't understand how they can see, read, feel....all the symptoms we have in front of thier very eyes...
  2. M

anybody try a tommie copper compression shirt for pain?

I've not tried the compression garments you've asked about, so unfortunately I don't have any feedback to offer you. However, I have fallen in love with Goodnighties. They are ionized fabric, which help balance body temp and pain. Dr. Oz even featured them on his show. They REALLY help me...
  3. M

Citgo Fueling Good fundraiser

Please remember you can vote daily. :)
  4. M

Chat room

We have chat rooms here. Please, come and visit. :) http://www.prohealth.com/chat/index.cfm [This Message was Edited on 11/04/2012]
  5. M

NEIDs is an abbreviation for Neuro-Endocrine-Immune Diseases. It is a term used to encompass many of our conditions that overlap.
  6. M

This contest was brought to my attention by a dedicated patient advocate. Thank you, FW. I have personally looked into this, and participated with this fundraising effort. Please, don't feel pressured to participate if you don't want to, but every penny that can be raised to advance our cause...
  7. M

Facebook Like and Tweet Icons

First, let me say that I can understand everyone's concerns here. ProHealth does care very much about our community. That is why they are so receptive to listen to us, support us, and grow with us. ProHealth is careful to protect your identity, and this is why we do not allow email addresses...
  8. M

Facebook Like and Tweet Icons

First, let me say that I can understand everyone's concerns here. ProHealth does care very much about our community. That is why they are so receptive to listen to us, support us, and grow with us. ProHealth is careful to protect your identity, and this is why we do not allow email addresses...
  9. M

To our loyal message board users

I'm excited and grateful for this change. Thank you to the entire ProHealth team. Your dedication and support is so appreciated and valued beyond words.
  10. M

Dr in nc who can help me?

Welcome. I'm glad you found us, but very sorry to hear of your situation. So many of us struggle to find a good doctor. :( You may have more luck posting on our CFS forum: http://www.prohealth.com/me-cfs/blog/boardhome.cfm It is a long list, but worth a peek...our very own good doctor list...
  11. M

Anyone used Valtrex or Valcyte ?

That is very interesting, regarding the parasites. Please do keep us posted. I hope this treatment gets you some relief! Hugs, misskoji
  12. M

Hello, I'm glad you found us. Welcome. This is such a wonderful place to come to to find answers and get and give support. Our community is so supportive of one another, and very knowledgeable. I see that you were lucky, in that you were diagnosed fairly quickly. Not lucky that you are ill...
  13. M

I'm sorry it took so long for me to respond. I'm coming out of a bad crash. LOL-I am not Japanese. I get asked this a lot with my moniker. Koji is a nickname given to me by my dear grandfather. It's a shortened version of "Kojak", a TV character who was bald. I was bald until I was around...
  14. M

Head Injury Finally Better

Mikie, I am SO happy to read you are feeling better!!!! I've been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. You are so good to all of us, I think we were all rooting for you. Doing the happy dance for you, misskoji
  15. M

Probiotics

I'm sorry to hear of your gastro problems. I too, suffer some of those effects. Please check out our store here. ProHealth was founded by an awesome, caring man who also suffers many of the things we all do. This support forum and the generous other community features wouldn't be possible...