Nanie46's latest activity | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Nanie46's latest activity

• Nanie46
    Nanie46 reacted to Mikie's post in the thread Dr. Terry Wahl's Protocol with Like Like.
    Dear Nanie, Thank you sooo much for all your valuable info. I'll check this all out. Love, Mikie
  • Nanie46
    Nanie46 replied to the thread Dr. Terry Wahl's Protocol.
    Hi Mikie, It does help to bring awareness to Lyme disease when a celebrity comes forward to talk about their illness. Some others that...
  • Nanie46
    Nanie46 reacted to Mikie's post in the thread Dr. Terry Wahl's Protocol with Like Like.
    Hi, Nanie, I was watching The View and Shania Twain was on. She talked a bit about having Lyme Disease. You probably know this but it...
  • Nanie46
    Hi, Kids, The show, The Doctors, was on today. I don't usually watch it but Dr. Terry Wahl was on. I had not heard of her but she...
  • Nanie46
    Nanie46 replied to the thread Dr. Terry Wahl's Protocol.
    Hi Mikie, I'm glad you caught that episode. Dr Terry Wahls is quite well known in the world of Functional medicine. She has a website...