Recent content by ProHealth | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Recent content by ProHealth

1. ProHealth

Four Ways CBD (Cannabidiol) May Help Lyme Patients

Numerous Lyme disease patients are turning to CBD (cannabidiol) to help manage a myriad of symptoms. From capsules, tinctures, and balms, it's readily available in many forms at health food stores around the country. But what is CBD? CBD is one of several components found in the Cannabis sativa...
  2. ProHealth

Research Shows CBD May Improve Acute and Chronic Pain

Cannabidiol or CBD, is one of more than 113 phytocannabinoids derived from the hemp plant. It is of particular interest in the management of pain and chronic pain conditions as it has been reported to reduce pain and overall inflammation in a number of chronic conditions. Patients who struggle...
  3. ProHealth

Introductions

Welcome to the ProHealth Lyme Disease forums! Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your health situation and what you are hoping to get out of the forums.
  4. ProHealth

Introductions

Welcome to the ProHealth M.E. and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome forums! Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your health situation and what you are hoping to get out of the forums.
  5. ProHealth

Introductions

Welcome to the ProHealth Fibromyalgia forums! Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your health situation and what you are hoping to get out of the forums.
  6. ProHealth

Abundant Energy Summit

ProHealth is sponsoring the FREE Abundant Energy Summit - taking place online from August 24th through the 31st. The 30 powerful, expert sessions at Summit will benefit anyone with chronic fatigue syndrome or ME and related illnesses, including Fibromyalgia and Multiple Chemical Sensitivity...
  7. ProHealth

Abundant Energy Summit

ProHealth is sponsoring the FREE Abundant Energy Summit - taking place online from August 24th through the 31st. The 30 powerful, expert sessions at Summit will benefit anyone with chronic fatigue syndrome or ME and related illnesses, including Fibromyalgia and Multiple Chemical Sensitivity...
  8. ProHealth

Abundant Energy Summit

9. ProHealth

Abundant Energy Summit

10. ProHealth

A Note About the New Forums Layout

You my have noticed that we've made some changes to how the forums are displayed. Please rest assured that all of your posts are still on the forums, they just may be in a different location that you're used to. We've broken out Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome into their own forums...
  11. ProHealth

Brain Fog Basics - Managing the Cognitive Dysfunction of Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS

Free Download: "Brain Fog Basics - Managing the Cognitive Dysfunction of Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS" by Dr. Mark J Pellegrino, MD. Visit: http://bit.ly/1MQMrKD “Fibrofog... is the cognitive dysfunction brought on by Fibromyalgia (or ME/CFS). “Perhaps the most frustrating complaint I hear from...
  12. ProHealth

Introducing Our Newest Forums Admin

We would like to introduce ProHealth's newest forums admin: Alyssa-Admin. We are excited to have Alyssa help with starting new topics for discussion, answering questions, and much more. Please read below for more information. Welcome to the forums Alyssa! - ProHealth My name is Alyssa and I...
  13. ProHealth

2014 Aviva Semi-Finals - Daily Voting Dec. 1 - Dec. 10!

The following message is posted on behalf of ProHealth community member FrenchTulip: ** WE NEED YOUR HELP - $100,000 for RESEARCH ** The National ME/FM Action Network is trying to win $100,000 for ME and FM Biomedical Research in the Aviva Community Fund Contest. They have already advanced to...
  14. ProHealth

Please Read Before Posting

BEFORE POSTING: Please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page to receive permission to post your advocacy or fund raising information. Thank you! - ProHealth
  15. ProHealth

A Letter for People Who Ask You About Fibromyalgia

Free Printable: A Letter for People Who Ask You About Fibromyalgia. Visit: https://www.prohealth.com/shop/landing/whitepapers/Letter-For-Fibromyalgia Have you ever been asked, “So, what’s the deal with fibromyalgia? What is fibro, really?” When you’re asked, what do you say? Do you have a...