Recent content by rockgor | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Recent content by rockgor

1. R

PORCH #1145 IS NOW OPEN (7/22/19)

Hello Kids Just remembered something about beavers. Hunted around and found the news article from 2010. The world's longest beaver dam was discovered in Canada. It is more than half a mile long. Scientists believe it was built by several families working together. It is twice as wide as...
  2. R

Laughter Is a Good Medicine

Three year old to Mom. "I'm not kidding, and I'm not fooling. I need chocolate." That's what I told Gordon a couple days ago when he went to the market. Did he get any? No.
  3. R

PORCH #1145 IS NOW OPEN (7/22/19)

Hello Kids Nice picture of the beaver, Mikie. I saw a beaver video on you tube years ago. Some nice lady rescued two beaver cubs. Unfortunately they gnawed all over the house. I guess saying, "Naughty, naughty" didn't help. I am now trying to picture you folded in half. Hope your ear is...
  4. R

PORCH #1144 IS NOW OPEN (7/15/19)

Morning. At least it's morning here on the West coast. Just came in from helping Gordon in the garden. Haven't been outside much, but I think the vicious mosquitos are gone. The plumarias are in bloom. Yellow and white. The machine won't let me post a pic. Sun, never heard of gabapentin...
  5. R

Morning Kids, Tried to post yesterday, but no could do. Will see what happens today. Have been reading show biz bios: Ginger Rogers, Fay Wray, Milton Berle, and can't remember the 4th one. Also read the bio of RKO, the smallest of the big 7 studios in Hollywood. It had one constant...
  6. R

Morning Kids, Haven't been here for awhile. Been busy fighting with the new computer. Mikie, congratulations! You now hold the record for the most posts. Pretty amazing considering all the other stuff you do too. Nice pic you posted. I feel sure it was taken in your neighborhood. Either...
  7. R

hi folks, just an update about all the new gadgets here. as you have heard we got a new computer. we've had it a awhile but i hesitated in using it as it would disrupt rock's mini-world. we stuck with the old one until the last byte gave up. i think the new one is a 10 but not with a...
  8. R

PORCH 1143 IS NOW CLOSED (7/10/19)

Hi Kids Haven't been posting because I dunno how to operate this beast. This morning I turned it on and found a message that said something like, 'Your c uter needs an adjustment, most likely due a change in your pin number. Go to" somewhere or other but I couldn't get there because the next...
  9. R

Excuse me. Anybody see the post I did last night? Oh, there it is. Well, guess I'll take a quick glance at the news and than possible drift off. Like an iceberg. Hugs, Rock
  10. R

Hi Kids Mikie, I don't think you messed up my post.Can't have too many rainbows. I am having a terrible time making any progress with this machine. Everything seems so weird. It's like buying a new car and then you find out to make it go faster you put your foot in the glove compartment...
  11. R

Hello, Dear Friends, This is a test. Hurray! It worked. Gordon is tutoring me in the art and science of using the new machine. Hugs, Rock
  12. R

Hi Kids Ain't life funny?! Finally got what I wanted: a new computer. But I'm having a terrible time trying to use it. I've been here a couple times. This is the first time I've been able to post. Previously I wasn't allowed to sign in. I go to old sites I've been visiting for years...
  13. R

PORCH #1142 IS NOW CLOSED (JULY 4, 2019)

Hi Kids, Haven't been able to post since I was here last which seem like a long time. But according to the calendar I was here yesterday. Everything is so complicated nowadays. Anyway, every time I turned the computer on the Pink rash appeared and the computer froze up. I was beginning to...
  14. R

Well, Land O Goshen! It is my birthday. Didn't even know. Well, I knew it was sometime about now. Thank you for you kind wishes. I kinda think this message is going to be very short. The computer has a new problem. Apparently computers are so complicated they never run out of things...
  15. R

Hello, Kids The computer has been non functional all day. Gordon somehow got it to work just now. We watched Steel Magnolias this afternoon. A wonderful film with a great cast. Wonderful music by the French composer Georges Delarue. I used to go to Youtube and watch the last few minutes...