Recent content by windblade | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Recent content by windblade

1. W

PORCH 1228 IS NOW OPEN (10/25/20)

SUN, praying for your DD, and SIL and everyone involved in this fire. For safe evacuations, and clarity of thought to make good decisions. And for you, for your worries about your family. May God bless and care for each person. SPRING, thank you for your kind and encouraging words, on the...
  2. W

PORCH #1227 IS NOW CLOSED (10/19/2020)

Hi everyone, GRANNI, your birthday dinner sounds like it was so delicious! I would have liked the lobster bisque the best. Yum. I've never had key lime pie before, is it sweet and tart? My grandmother used to make lemon meringue pie . I'm glad you had such a wonderful night out. MIKIE...
  3. W

PORCH 1226 IS NOW CLOSED (10/15/20)

SUN , what good news about your friend's biopsy! That was Bobbie, right? And your cousin getting back to gardening. Hooray. That's good news that you've got your tangled credit card paperwork fixed. Well done - that would drive me crazy. I've been going through a painful time myself. The...
  4. W

PORCH 1226 IS NOW CLOSED (10/15/20)

SUN, said a little prayer for the tangled up financial problems you've been having to deal with. I hope your blood pressure will be okay. Sounds so difficult to straighten it all out. But you've been so persevering. MIKIE, I can so relate to the sinus headaches you get. I've been having them...
  5. W

PORCH 1224 IS NOW CLOSED (10/2/20)

Hi everyone, GRANNI, the headache clips that I bought are called Aculief. I bought them on Amazon. No prescription needed. I just bought 2, one for each hand.They come in different colors. They call them 'wearable acupressure'. They clip on to your hands inbetween your thumb and forefinger...
  6. W

SUN, Congratulations on selling your painting on Etsy. Was it a Still Life or a Landscape?
  7. W

Hi Granni, I get really bad headaches too, pretty often. I have these special clips that you put on your hands on the acupressure point. They work only for mild headaches. Otherwise I use bags of ice - it feels good to put it right on the hurting spot. I hope your DD will be feeling well...
  8. W

A new story to add to:

....just as Mayor Mikie was walking by with her pet Ibis, named Idris. The mayor helped Lottie staunch Evan's nosebleed, and welcomed Lottie back to town. Mayor Mikie had heard rumors and talk about Lottie, but did not like mean-spiritedess and gossip. Evan was thrilled with Idris, and admired...
  9. W

Mikie, LOL - your grandson. So cute and funny. SUN- only 2 hours sleep! Rest up well.
  10. W

A quick hi to everyone - don't have the NRG to post. But I'm enjoying reading everyone's news. Love, Judy
  11. W

Barry, doesn't Mikie usually post in the mornings? I've been checking in throughout the day to see if she has. Have been concerned also. Praying. Judy
  12. W

PORCH 1223 IS NOW CLOSED (9/26/20)

Gordon, oh no, another overflow. I hope he figures out what's causing it. And hope nothing is being damaged by the water.
  13. W

SPRING, thank God you weren't hurt more! How scary. I hope your bruises and soreness will heal up well. One time my dh and I were driving, and went past an area where there was a steep cliff with a guard rail. Some kids threw a large rock right at our car. It hit hard and cracked the window...
  14. W

Hi everyone, good to catch up with your news. SPRING, I watched the video that you posted for quite a while. I cried too. I think what it did was provide a safe place for emotions to well up. It connected me to all the things in nature that I love, the sound of rain drops falling on leaves...
  15. W

A new story to add to:

....she ran into Barry who she had gone to school with. He enthusiastically told her about the trees that he had gathered from all around the world in his Arboretum. They brought Evan there to play and explore. Evan ran around touching all the tree bark, from the smoothest like polished silk...