Search results | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Search results

1. M

Detox with mushrooms

I have lost 71 pounds... Detoxed... feel pain free first time in ten years....I drink coffee with ganoderma in it. I will tell you all about it if interested
  2. M

13 yr old wets the bed

I was a foster parent for 30+ years I have a 13 yr old that still poops and pees I have dealt with it so long it dosent phase me but lately I just feel there has to be something for this poor child to help him stop he hates it.
  3. M

mom of 27

I was a foster parent for 30+ years I have a 13 yr old that still poops and pees I have dealt with it so long it dosent phase me but lately I just feel there has to be something for this poor child to help him stop he hates it.
  4. M

Ears ringing

The ringing in my ears is driving me nuts
  5. M

don't know how to deal

I have grief from soooo many different things all at once I don't know how to deal with it all. If you think you can help with things we shouldn't have to experience then only then say you might be able to help me please
  6. M

nodules

my fingers are all geeting huge what helps,please
  7. M

KEEP TRACK OF SWINE FLU CASES

I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP TRACK OF OUR GROUP WHO HAS THE FLU AND WHAT WE FELT. [This Message was Edited on 09/21/2009]
  8. M

humiliated

used the walker for the first time today and I'm dieing, it is humiliating for me please tell me how to cope.
  9. M

FEET AND HANDS TURN RED

PLEASE DOES ANYONE KNOW WHATS GOING ON, DO YOU THINK ITS MY HEART? THEY ARE NOT SWELLING BUT GET REALLY RED ON THE BOTTOMS AND ON THE PALMS, ITS BEEN GOING ON FOR A MONTH NOW.
  10. M

What do you know about infections inside us with cfs, fm

I have been hurting so bad for two weeks I thought I had a ruptured disc in my back but now it feels like it's on the other side I think I am infected inside ??? please any Info.
  11. M

I can taste it

When you smell it do you taste it does it and burns your mouth? [This Message was Edited on 05/15/2009]
  12. M

Can we take the tama flu

I am upset about the swine flu ans don't know in our weakened state what to do any help please I have 8 kids at home so I need to learn now MOM
  13. M

need some help

I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL A WEEK AGO. They did a stress test it was ok, now what the hands a feet feel likebaloons ready to pop and hurt swell I have me- fm. mcs is there anyone that has faced this it is a weird feelingtight puff tingley If you can give any clues I need it now thank you MOM...
  14. M

MICKLE THERAPY

DO ANY OF YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS ??? WHAT DO YOU THINK
  15. M

I'M BEING STALKED, HELP

THIS IS NO JOKE, ITS FOR REAL . A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT KNOW ME WANT ME DEAD I GUESS ? BECAUSE THEY WON'T LET ME LIVE MY LIFE. THEY GET ON BLOGS AND CALL ME UNMERCIFUL NAMES LIKE " SATEN IN A LARGE UNATTRACTIVE FORM, AND THEY CALL CPS ON ME , THEY SAY I HAVE FILED 10 LAW SUITS AND SUCK MONEY OUT...
  16. M

NEED DOCTOR IN CALIFORNIA BY VACAVILLE

THE CHANGES TO MY HEALTH SINCE I GOT TO CALIF. ARE TO MUCH FOR ME I WAS NOT AT ALL THIS BAD IN TEXAS, NOT SURE WHATS GOING ON BUT NEED DOC. RIGHT NOW. DO YOU THINK IT COULD BE THE WATER I USED TO LIVE HERE AND FOUR YEARS AGO MOVED. ARE ANY OF YOU CLOSE DO YOU KNOW A GOOD DOC...
  17. M

NEW DOC. SAYS EVERONE HAS MCS

I COULD'T BELIEVE MY EARS, I THOUGHT GREAT . I JUST CAN'T GET OVER HOW A DOCTOR CAN JUST BLANKET STATMENT LIKE THAT, I AM SO GLAD I GOT SSI BEFORE I GOT HER.
  18. M

MAYBE SOMEONE CAN HELP???

I CAN'T REALLY TELL YOU WHATS GOING ON IN MY LIFE WHAT I CAN SAY IS ITS TO BIG FOR ME OR MY FAMILY TO CARRY, IT WOULD BREAK YOUR HEART IF YOU KNEW SO MY HEART FELT PRAYER IS TO ASK THAT ALL OF YOU REMEMBER US IN YOUR PRAYERS. PRAY FOR PROTECTION , CALMNESS, AND FOR IT TO END SOON AND PRAY OUR...
  19. M

ARE THERE GRANTS FOR US TO REDO OUR HOMES

I WAS JUST SITTING HERE THINKING I NEED THE FLOORS OUT OF MY HOUSE AND NEED TO REPLACE THEM (MCS) REALLY BAD. JUST WONDERING IF THERE IS ANY KIND OF A GRANT WE COULD GET.
  20. M

HERE I GO AGAIN

MY MUSCLES FEEL LIKE SOMEONE IS TEARING THEM OFF THE BONE , I CAN'T TOUCH ANY OF MY BONES, AS IF THEY HAVE BEEN HIT HARD. I HAVE HAD THIS FOR SO LONG BUT NOT TO THIS DEGREE, WHAT DO YOU DO OR IS THERE NOTHING WE CAN DO???