Search results | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Search results

1. M

Detox with mushrooms

I have lost 71 pounds... Detoxed... feel pain free first time in ten years....I drink coffee with ganoderma in it. I will tell you all about it if interested
  2. M

Caffeine Addiction

I started drinking Coffee with Ganoderma Mushroom in it and I feel better than ever .....I have super energy. It is an organic coffee.. there is no caffine but the herb takes care of the side affects till you are off the caffine....If you want I will tell you where to get it.
  3. M

DO YOU RUN OUT OF THE ROOM?

aspertaine closed my throat off for a few mins the other day I kept wasing it down with wanter so that why I got better
  4. M

I am a caregiver for my husband

Not up early but will talk
  5. M

13 yr old wets the bed

I was a foster parent for 30+ years I have a 13 yr old that still poops and pees I have dealt with it so long it dosent phase me but lately I just feel there has to be something for this poor child to help him stop he hates it.
  6. M

mom of 27

I was a foster parent for 30+ years I have a 13 yr old that still poops and pees I have dealt with it so long it dosent phase me but lately I just feel there has to be something for this poor child to help him stop he hates it.
  7. M

Torodal Shot

It works great but leave it alone unless you just can't take the pain addicting
  8. M

venting about medicare part d, pls read

what I know is I didn't take it but pay 10.00 a month for a discount card with my bank wellness program then I go anothe discount card and it is lowering the bill and miles ahead
  9. M

Fibromyalgia research

I have had to live with fibro for over 10 years.............
  10. M

DO YOU RUN OUT OF THE ROOM?

Please share what sets yours off the most and the reactions
  11. M

SMELLS CAUSE A HORRIBLE SORE THROAT?

Instant VERY sore throat My doc said it is envioromental . Right now I am suffering broncitis because they were burning outside... The smoke
  12. M

I can taste it

I am so amazed that even this many people can relate to this horriable condition
  13. M

MATTRESS ADVICE NEEDED FOR CHEMICAL SENSITIVE

I have to use three matress covers over memory foam
  14. M

I can taste it

Amazing you really do understand !
  15. M

Ears ringing

The ringing in my ears is driving me nuts
  16. M

Hi there :) Please help!! I was going to try the Candida diet to rop

Go to www.know the cause.com
  17. M

I just found out I have candida

Berrys Grapfruit Green apples almonds walnuts pecans no corn no peanuts Go to www.know the cause ... Doug Kauffman
  18. M

Is doxygirl still around?

Mom of 27 back
  19. M

What meds help you with your MCS

I just changed doctors my new doctor gave me loratadine to see if it would help
  20. M

No Energy? Exhausted? Please help!

find a heated pool and swim, on my bad days I swim 10hrs