Search results | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Search results

1. sunflowergirl

PORCH 1228 IS NOW OPEN (10/25/20)

Granni: sorry, can’t help you on implants. Gordon: my DS was telling me that a few weeks ago they had driven past Echo Park, which I believe is in your vicinity. He told me the whole park is now a homeless encampment??? Is that right? My DD just called.....there is a fire approaching...
  2. sunflowergirl

Spring: so very thoughtful of you to think of your workers and provide for them. Sorry you couldn’t get that magic video. I ended up watching more of the Penn and Teller magic programs on youtube. Amazing. Julie: if you two got covid have you thought where and how you might have...
  3. sunflowergirl

Mikie: absolutely gorgeous picture you picked. I saved it for inspiration. Thanks. It’s probably my fault on the rose bush. I had the irrigation guy cut off all the sprinklers as they were leaking and I didn’t water enough. I think I’ll give it one last shot, trim it myself, give it...
  4. sunflowergirl

PORCH #1227 IS NOW CLOSED (10/19/2020)

Mikie: yes, I probably over did the garden cleanup. Out for 1 1/2 hrs. blowing out all the leaves this gardener hides!!!! That really annoys me, especially since I put in a lot of gravel, etc. to make it easier on him. I’ve got the last remaining rose bush in front but it hasn’t...
  5. sunflowergirl

Mikie: I’m with you on wearing heels. I think it’s because we’re at that age where we like our feet close to the ground after wearing flip flops for so many years. I live in them too except when it’s wet outside. And with any height of heel, I can so easily turn my ankle and then...
  6. sunflowergirl

thanks girls for your good wishes.....anybody want Clair? I’ll ship her out for free and include her special expensive cat food. I’ve got fans going on all the carpets plus all the doors are open. The carpets look good, I just have to remember not to walk on them until dry. So...
  7. sunflowergirl

Mikie: thanks for letting us know about Barb’s little DGD. And my thinking is.....why didn’t the doctor check out intestinal troubles before putting her thru that hospital procedure? Of course the doctor makes more $$ with that. OMG....shame on me for questioning a doctor! And...
  8. sunflowergirl

I’m up early, so many things to move before the carpet cleaning guy gets here. I’ve always just moved extra small furniture like dining room chairs outside but the weather doesn’t look good as of now. I don’t want to be in the house while it’s being done so I guess I’ll putter around in...
  9. sunflowergirl

Spring: I’m happy to see you here, though still dragging around something. I hope it wasn’t covid you or someone in the family picked up. Don’t over do it yet by getting out shopping. I was out to the local Trader Joe’s near me. Boy has it changed. I haven’t been there since march...
  10. sunflowergirl

Julie: yes, it would have been nice if she had just asked for my CC at the time I called. The snippy girl who opened the door told me to call and then they could get the cat food. This is what happens when people fail to be efficient at their work. By the way, Mikie, I pay $47.50 for a...
  11. sunflowergirl

Willow: I guess when it rains it pours for you. Sorry for all those headaches. My DH and I had a revocable trust drawn up when he was alive. After he died I wanted to change something and my trust guy told me I had to get a NEW trust drawn up because he was no longer living. My DS...
  12. sunflowergirl

Julie: yes, that’s the pastor. I tried watching the one from dec......disturbing to say the least. And pastors have been saying for months that this isn’t armageddon. Makes one wonder. But I put my trust completely in God to take care of me and he has always done it. I guess I...
  13. sunflowergirl

Julie: living in california in the suburbs of Los Angeles, things are very testy here. I saw a difference about 4 months ago on next door.com site.....sniping at people, and like I stated before signs in the yard problems. I don’t want people in my city knowing my feelings, so you just...
  14. sunflowergirl

Mikie: So sorry to read that this covid has struck close to your family now. That’s what I’ve heard is happening....families think they’re safe, but are they really? A friend told me about a mutual friend from a large family who has always had a yearly reunion. They had a camping...
  15. sunflowergirl

PORCH 1226 IS NOW CLOSED (10/15/20)

Judy: Life is made up of highs and lows and in between. People come and go out of our lives, and we learn our lessons from each one of them. Once their time of learning on earth is finished it’s time for them to go home, and for us to release them and gather our lessons we’ve learned...
  16. sunflowergirl

Hi Judy: thanks for that info about The Chosen. I’ll definitely search for it. How are YOU doing with everything? Did you get your mattress yet? And are you doing those exercises online to relax and strengthen still? Yesterday it was still hot, but it’s supposed to come down to...
  17. sunflowergirl

Mikie: I think CVS just lumped all the RX charges under UH, but I actually had two separate policies here. So I’m wondering if UH will catch this and make me pay. I’ve got so many things to be concerned with so will just put that out of my mind. It’s cooler this morning so I went out...
  18. sunflowergirl

Willow: so very sorry for all your running around and infusion troubles. If you’re close enough to a nurse to do it, you could just drive home immediately then roll around like I did. It took me over an hr. to drive home but still spent an hr. at home. Are you allowed a home care nurse...
  19. sunflowergirl

Mikie: when I get a bad head cold it’s very hard for me to think. A few years ago I had sold some buttons on etsy...they looked similar to another listing. For the life of me I couldn’t make out the difference and you guessed it....I sent the wrong ones. But the customer was very nice...
  20. sunflowergirl

Mikie: I had the UH Advantage plan, and everything went along smoothly but when I had to get the PPO in february my agent had to change my drug plan because Advantage is an HMO, so he put me into this other UH plan. I had to change to a PPO from the HMO because my medical group was dropping...