Search results | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Search results

1. Mikie

PORCH 1244 IS NOW OPEN (1/18/21)

Dearest Porchies, It's time for a new Porch. I believe these are Royal Terns. Be sure to go back to read the latest posts on Porch 1243. I'll be back later. Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

PORCH 1243 IS NOW CLOSED (1/13/21)

Good Hump Day Morning, Kids, Time for a new Porch. Thought y'all might want to take a midnight winter stroll with me. I can smell the crisp air and feel the snow crunching beneath my warm fuzzy boots. Yes, even my virtual clothes are fuzzy. :) I have to run to the store and guess I'll...
  3. Mikie

PORCH 1242 IS NOW CLOSED (1/8/21)

Dear Porchies, It is time for a new Porch and I hope we can begin to heal. I left the posts on the last Porch because I think it may have been healthy to clear the air. We are family here. I love you all and pray for everyone every day. I'll be back later. Love, Mikie
  4. Mikie

PORCH 1241 IS NOW CLOSED (6/6/21)

Good Hump Day Morning, Dear Porchies, Time for a new Porch. As always, please go back to the old Porch to read the final posts. Thought maybe a wintertime photo from the sunny slopes would brighten our days. What a night! I fell asleep for about three hours and couldn't get back to sleep...
  5. Mikie

PORCH 1240 IS NOW CLOSED (12/31/2)

HAPPY NEW YEAR, DEAR PORCHIES, Time for a new Porch for the New Year. Please go back to Porch 1239 to read all the final posts. Love, Mikie
  6. Mikie

PORCH 1239 IS NOW CLOSED (12/26/20)

Good Saturday Morning, Dear Porchies, It's time for a new Porch, actually past time. I'm jumping the gun a bit on the New Year's pic but this time of year, I'm usually looking forward to it. It's Boxing Day in England. Here, it's just the day after Christmas. Only another week left in this...
  7. Mikie

PORCH 1238 IS NOW CLOSED (12/20/20)

Hi, Kids, It's time for a new Porch. There are quite a few new posts on the last Porch so be sure to check them out. Let this be our Porch Christmas tree that we can gather around, drink hot chocolate, exchange gifts and sing a few carols. I love the lanterns and old fashioned child's sled...
  8. Mikie

PORCH 1236 IS NOW CLOSED (12/7/20)

Dear Porchies, Past time for a new Porch. Please go back to read the final posts including happy birthday wishes for Sun. I'll be back in the morning. In the meantime, enjoy the winter wonderland. Love, Mikie
  9. Mikie

PORCH 1235 IS NOW CLOSED (12/2/20)

Good Wednesday Morning, Kids, Time for a new Porch. Be sure to go back to read Willow's and Spring's posts at the end of the last Porch. Hope everyone is well and safe. It's only 42 degrees out. I have a 9:00 eye appt. and will have to dress warm. This is really cold for us. We like it...
  10. Mikie

PORCH 1234 IS NOW CLOSED (THANKSGIVING DAY 2020)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, DEAR PORCHIES, Time for a new Porch. Please go back to read all the final posts on the old Porch, especially from Sun and Judy. Sun, I'm so glad you are okay. I was worried when you didn't post even if only for a day because I know you've been sick. Glad you got to...
  11. Mikie

PORCH 1233 IS NOW CLOSED (11/21/20)

Dear Prochies, It's time for a new Porch. As always, please go back to the last Porch, 1232, to read the final posts. Spring posted a nice newsy one since yesterday. I'll be back later. The Thanksgiving Parade always officially marks the start of the Holiday Season. We can still celebrate...
  12. Mikie

PORCH 1232 IS NOW CLOSED (11/15/29)

Dear Porchies, Time for a new Porch. Be sure to go back to 1231 to read the last posts. Good news--Hurricane Iota will not curve around and get us. Like Eta, it will strengthen to a Cat 4 when it hits Nicaragua and Honduras. Unlike, Eta, it will keep on going until it exits into the...
  13. Mikie

PORCH 1231 IS NOW CLOSED (11/9/20)

Dear Porchies, We are way over 50 posts on the last Porch. Time for a new one. Be sure to read the last posts on Porch 1230. This 1958 Chevy Impala is just like the one my ex had when I met him. I love classic cars and thought we could use a change. Love, Mikie
  14. Mikie

PORCH 1230 IS NOW CLOSED (11/5/20)

Boy, I knew I had put on a few Covid pounds but this is rediculous. Maybe if I start running... Dear Porchies, It's time for a new Porch. Be sure to go back to read the final posts on the last Porch. I'm off to the pool. I'll be back later. Home again, home again all pruned up. The...
  15. Mikie

PORCH 1229 IS NOW CLOSED (10/31/20)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, DEAR PORCHIES, Time for a new Porch. Please go back to read the final posts on the last Porch. They turned the ventilator off for my dear SIL last night. We all sent emails for her DS's to read to her. The nurse thinks she can hear even though she is sedated and in a coma...
  16. Mikie

PORCH 1228 IS NOW CLOSED (10/25/20)

Good Sunday Morning, Dear Porchies, Time for a new Porch. Please go back to read the last posts on Porch 1227. This pic reminds me of my beloved CO in the fall--the colors of the trees and sky. Unfortunately, the mountains and foothills are burning. The news showed a little town NNW of...
  17. Mikie

PORCH #1227 IS NOW CLOSED (10/19/2020)

Dear Porchies, Time for a new Porch. As always, be sure to go back to #1126 to read the last posts. We were over 50 posts. I wanted to post some fall color. I remember sights like this and, when it rained, I could smell the leaves on the road. It takes me back. DD called. They were down...
  18. Mikie

PORCH 1226 IS NOW CLOSED (10/15/20)

Good Thursday Morning, Kids, It's time for a new Porch. As always, be sure to go back to read the last posts on the previous Porch. Decided to post a pic of a beautiful big cat. So many of them are so beautiful that it was hard to choose. Woke to SV on top of me purring away like a finely...
  19. Mikie

PORCH 1224 IS NOW CLOSED (10/2/20)

Good Friday Morning, Dear Porchies, It's waaay past time for a new Porch. Thought it appropriate to post a pic of a poor washing machine struggling to keep going. Please go back to read the last posts on the previous Porch. Got enough sleep last night but don't feel like dancing a jig. SV...
  20. Mikie

PORCH 1223 IS NOW CLOSED (9/26/20)

Dear Porchieis, Time for a new Porch. We had hit fifty posts. If we still started new threads at thirty posts, we would be starting new ones every few days sometimes. Be sure to go back to read the last posts. I like this little flower garden leading to the house. Thought it might cheer us...