Search results | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Search results

1. richcarson

What do you think of the new forums?

Thank you very much Ian! It's been a labor of love. We are redesigning the disease homepages too, and I think they will revolutionize the way patients get their information. Plus we will be adding user a user generated treatment/remedy rating program where patients can rate things they've...
  2. richcarson

Hi Mikie, I want you to know how immensely I respect and admire the good work you have done on...

Hi Mikie, I want you to know how immensely I respect and admire the good work you have done on the forums for all of these years. You are truly an unsung hero and I am fortunate to have you working for patients on my site. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Rich
  3. richcarson

I THINK THIS NEW FORMAT IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE

Thanks for such a nice message Paula, and I think you got the point exactly right--or at least as I see it. Most people seem to like the new forums more than the old forums, and we will only get better from here. Rocking on, Rich :)
  4. richcarson

Moving Archived Disability/Benefits Posts

Hi gang, I love that idea, so let's do it. Power to the patients! Rich
  5. richcarson

Hi fellow patients, I have made a few quick notes that I will be talking to our Internet crew about, and please don't be shy about sharing your ideas and giving us suggestions. I want you all to know that we are doing the best that we can. The format that was introduced under ProHealth's former...
  6. richcarson

Thank you for your kind message. You sound like a very nice person, and it was nice of you to explain the situation with a new format to that angry person... The Forum software is identical to the software used by PhoenixRising, and guess what--ProHealth's consultant on our new forums is Cort...
  7. richcarson

There has been a request for a Lyme Forum...

Hi, my name is Rich Carson and I am the founder of ProHealth. I would like to share my thoughts about the road ahead for the ProHealth forums, and for ProHealth itself. I would love to see a Lyme forum here as well, and I am happy to tell you that will happen in just a matter of time--probably...
  8. richcarson

Confused about Rich Carson's Mercury protocol

The mercury protocol that I started almost 10 years ago made a huge difference in my health, as I began to have more and more energy, and other aspects of my health began to improve. Most notably, my exercise tolerance continued to increase to the point that I felt stronger than my athletic...
  9. richcarson

ME/CFS name change is not good enough or acceptable

Hi standessin, I totally agree that we need to place an emphasis on education--particularly of the medical community. Dr. Leonard Jason published research showing that new physicians undergoing their internship judged patients as much sicker - and as having a far more serious illness - when...
  10. richcarson

ME/CFS name change is not good enough or acceptable

The goal of the Campaign is to drop ‘chronic fatigue syndrome’ as soon as possible. ME/CFS does that, though it still contains CFS—a problem for patients who want any vestige of that name erased completely. I assume most of us fit into that category. It is important to note that ‘CFS’ is...
  11. richcarson

"Mild" CFS sufferer looking for ways to help

Hi Scott, It is very nice of you to ask to help. Please take a glance at the effort to change the name 'chronic fatigue syndrome'--Campaign for a Fair Name. If it sounds interested, and you would like to do some volunteer work, let me know. Your support would be appreciated. That goes for...
  12. richcarson

Free SH At the Store Here

Bless you Mikie--you are the greatest! Rich
  13. richcarson

Juicing for Health

I make about 25 ounces of fresh vegetable juice every day, and I start in the morning with about 16 ounces of fresh juice. I pour the remaining juice into one or two additional glasses, cover tightly with foil or plastic wrap, and refrigerate to enjoy later in the day. My recipe was given...
  14. richcarson

CFS Name Change Advisory Committee grows

Thanks Marie. Dr. Hyde would have been on the short list of great candidates if he did most of his work in the US. Best wishes for a healthy New Year. Rich
  15. richcarson

THE DIFFICULT ROAD TO RECOVERY -Rich Carson

I can't tell you how grateful I am that people have benefited by using the board. It was an idea I thought might have merit, and all of a sudden, Wham!--it has a life of its own. The board is powered by the positive energy and hopes and dreams of the people who use it. I would be willing to...
  16. richcarson

CFS Name Change Advisory Committee grows

There is good news and message board visitors should be the first to hear it. Dr. Nancy Klimas has joined the CFS Name Change Advisory Committee today, 11/26/06. Dr. Klimas has dedicated much of her career to solving the mystery of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome She heads up a center for CFS...
  17. richcarson

ATTN: Research (Rich Carson)

...the depth of this man's compassion and empathy for his wife is so beautiful. What a woderful heart. I hope she finds the help and healing that she deserves. They are both heros. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Rich
  18. richcarson

THE DIFFICULT ROAD TO RECOVERY -Rich Carson

I can not tell you how touched I am with the continued outpouring of support for our efforts. I really have to tell you, however, that it is really the people at ProHealth who carry the ball and make the message boards, websites, and free email newsletters happen. I wish I could take credit...
  19. richcarson

We need a Celebrity to help us out

Yes, Cher has CFS and I understand that she is having a tough time right now. I am extremely disappointed that she has never chosen to step up to help bring recognition to this disease. I have written to her and even sent her CFS videos, but she has never responded at all. I agree, we need a...
  20. richcarson

fluvastatin

Has anybody experienced any CFS or FM symptom improvement on the statin drug, fluvastatin? It is sold under the brand name Lescol.