Search results | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Search results

1. Mikie

PORCH #1145 IS NOW OPEN (7/22/19)

Hi, Kids, As though things haven't gone awry enough, my new can of Blue Magic arrived with a broken top on it. I'll have to notify Amazon and get a new one and a label to return this one. It wasn't packed well at all. I did get a really good price on the Capri pants. They would be $96 at...
  2. Mikie

Hi, Kids, Home again, home again, where's my back brace. Jogged in the pool with Claudia this morning. It was beautiful out. I came home and got dressed and drove to Lowe's. I had to buy the parts separately and it came to $20.00 just to change out that little plastic stopper and ball rod...
  3. Mikie

Good Tuesday Morning, Kids, Ear became plugged again yesterday and is still plugged up today. Good grief! I'm meeting Claudia at the pool this morning. Tuesday is the only day she can do it. My hip is giving me fits so don't know how it will go. That's the side with osteopenia. I need to...
  4. Mikie

Yes, it's always something. At least y'all are able to talk things through. Nice of you to offer your handy guy to help the fence stay upright. People don't realize the strength of growing plants like vines. When I put the new counter top in the kitchen about 12 years ago or so, I upgraded to...
  5. Mikie

PORCH #1144 IS NOW OPEN (7/15/19)

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE. LOOK FOR PORCH #1145. THANK YOU!
  6. Mikie

Hi, Kids, Time for another new Porch. I thought this pic was sweet. A nice place to get away from the heat and enjoy the pretty little flowers under the tree. Be sure to go back to read the last posts on the old Porch. I just unloaded and loaded the dishwasher. I hand washed the little...
  7. Mikie

Good Monday Morning, Kids, Just squirted the Nasacort up my nose. It's still a bit stuffed up and I have a bit of vertigo. Sick of this but just hope it's gone in the next week or so. I have my usual six month visit with my doc and will be talking to him about all this. I have trip ins...
  8. Mikie

Sun, I organized all my DVD's and CD's in 3-ring binders with plastic sheets which hold them separately. They are in alpha order so I can find them more easily. Saves a ton of storage space. I still like listening to my CD's but the kids today all stream their music. I can ask Alexa to...
  9. Mikie

Good Sunday Morning, Kids, Up early after a good night's sleep. SV has already been out to check on things as he does every morning. Then, he comes back in and waits until it's steaming hot out there so he can enjoy his sauna. It was only 74 when I went out to get the paper off the balcony...
  10. Mikie

Hi, Kids, Gremlins Indeed! Spring, I tried to delete the duplicate pics and it deleted both. So, I undeleted and am just gonna leave well enough alone. How lovely you look. And your DS--so handsome. The fabrics in your clothes are beautiful. Makes us look rather dull, even in our finery...
  11. Mikie

Hi, Kids, Head seems to be clearing up a bit. I shot some Nasacort up my schnozz and also some colloidal silver to try to stave off any infection. Slept a bit later and the rest seems to help too. I'm getting ready to get into the shower and will be shampooing my hair very carefully so as...
  12. Mikie

Good Saturday Morning, Kids, The right side of my head never unstuffed and it was causing mild vertigo. Still is. If it doesn't clear up, I'm afraid I might get a sinus infection. The cashier at the store had it and I'm worried that she may have passed it to me. If by Monday, it isn't...
  13. Mikie

Hi, Kids, Just read the newspaper online and decided to stop in. Glad I did. Rock, as always, sooo good to see you here. Glad your computer is cooperating. Just looked up Slab City. Very interesting place: The land Slab City is on is owned and managed by the state of California. Camp...
  14. Mikie

Good Friday Morning, Kids, GAAK!! I woke with my whole head stuffed up, including my ears. The right one is ringing like a bell. Last evening, I sneezed over and over. It's like the allergy fairy visits me and blows pollen up my nose. Poor SV high tails it outta the living room when that...
  15. Mikie

Hi, Kids, Just sitting down between cleaning and laundry loads. Think I may save the rest for tomorrow--The Scarlett Syndrome. Tomorrow is another day. Hadn't heard from DOF for a while so left a message for him. He just called back. He was in a meeting to introduce the new person at his...
  16. Mikie

Hi, Kids, Home again, home again all refreshed. The pool was beautiful and it was a balmy 75 degrees out. There were big billowing cumulus clouds behind the swaying coconut palms. It's the best time of the day. As the sun got higher, it made beautiful bright white and rainbow patterns on...
  17. Mikie

Good Thursday Morning, Kids, Just checked the weather radar on my phone and it appears as though rain won't move in until around noon so think I'll go walk in the pool. Summer mornings here are so amazing. They recharge my soul. The pic I posted is just something I found online but it could...
  18. Mikie

Hi, Kids, Since I always sign my posts with love and since I love all y'all, you are my family here, I'm liking your posts with love too. We can't have too much love in the world. I guess Romeo would agree with that but I'm talking about a different kind of love. Barry, I laughed out loud at...
  19. Mikie

Hi, Kids, Just stopping before starting some wash and picking up things in here. SV is out baking in the heat. He was very needy this morning so I finally stopped and tried to play with him. I rolled a ball into a sturdy little sack and he went wild batting it around. He doesn't usually like...
  20. Mikie

Good Hump Day Morning, Kids, Slept well but my legs are sore from walking and running a bit in the pool for more than an hour and a half. The best part of doing that is just being out in the beautiful morning air/sun. From the pool, one sees beautiful coconut palms against a clear blue sky...