Search results | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Search results

1. R

My symptoms keep changing

I wish I could figure out how fibro works. I think know how I will feel in any weather but then it changes and I hurt in places that have not hurt before. Today it is HOT , well for the past two weeks it has been 99 -103 here in Northern Utah. My left arm aches , it is the one I shattered...
  2. R

Wind and change in air pressure is causing my more pain

have a question, do high winds and change's in the air pressure cause more pain thru out my whole body? I am asking because last night we have a lot of High winds and windgusts, it felt l had beenpulled theu a knothole backwards. I have places on my body that hurt , sore muscles in my legs...
  3. R

I feel strange, am confused about how fibro afects us

I am so confused lately. I need to know if fibro really makes me feel like this or if it is all in my head. ur weather has been HOT and dry and my body aches so much more than in past summers. I don't sleep well at all and when I do sleep, I find my self feeling so sleepy that I can't...
  4. R

Pain in shoulder and goes into ribs

I have never had this kind of pain before. MY shoulder ahces like I have pulled a msucle but then it also hurts when I take a deep breath as do my ribs. Last night the pain was so bad I was in tears. Today it is still painfull but not as bad but I am baffled as to why this is going...
  5. R

Ever since I was sick last December

every time I get a cold or any thing t hat makes my heart race I painic. I get so nervous and worried that I am going to be as sick as I was and will have to go thru all the tests and hospital stay , that I make my own heart race and I end up with a major panic attack. AFter spendign...
  6. R

fibro ad grief don't mis well

My pain is worse scine my MOm passed away and no matter how i try to not let my brother get to me when he does not listen to waht I have to say. My heart hu rts at the loss of my MOm but the tears don't come. I have shed a few tears over teh past month but not like I thought I would. I don't...
  7. R

My Mom passed away almost a month ago

MOM passed away almost @ months ago and i still don"t feel sad for the loss. i feel relief that she is not in pain any longer> i belive that she is with my dad now in paradise and they are getting to know one another again after a fourty_four years. i feel glad that she and daddy are...
  8. R

So much stress

In the few months I have been under more street than ever. I was criticaly ill in December I had septic penumonia and was in the ICU for about 12 hours,and then spent another day in the hospital. Then spent a month on 02Just got feeling better when my mom's health got worse by the middle of...
  9. R

Need some help: What is septic penumonia? What can cuase this infection?

I was admitted to the hospital the twenty second of december with septic peumonia> i have no clue as to what this really means or how it happened so fast> All my Symptoms felt like a bad fibro flare. My ribs ached so badly and it hurt to breathe. But I had no clue as to how sick I really...
  10. R

thought I was flaring

thought wrong. I went to the ER on the 24th found out that my heart was in an supraventrical beat. Was given nasty meds to get heart rate back to normal.After two dose 's of adeniseine my heart rate was still too high and not in normal rythym was put on O2. after many blood tests I finally...
  11. R

I think I am going to cry from this pain

Yesterday I felt so bad I hurt from head to toe and my stomache hurt so badly, I was not sick to my stomache but the pain in my body is horrialbe and I am in so much pain that I want to scream. I feel a bit better today than yesterday but still my body is screaming with pain that nothing...
  12. R

Not feeling great more pain than normal

I have been going thru a great period of stress. My Mom fell last August and spent a month and a half in rehab where she imporved and also declined. She had to be put on an IV drip for a day and a half. She was so confused for days after and still is. She still has days where she is confused...
  13. R

Mom is in rehab and is struggleing with being grounded in reality

I had a phone call from my 18 yr old neice telling me to NOT call her MOm and tell her that our mom watned to talk to her. My sister can't emotioanlly deal with Mom declining health and has made it known that she will not be around to help mom with her daily care like bathing ect. I am not...
  14. R

Yippy we are moving again

We are moving with in the next coupld of months, my huby got a new job and it is about 34 5 minutes away from where we live now. The job he currently has is over an hours drive away from the small town we live in. I hate moving and I dislike that my Dh is the one who finds and...
  15. R

Forgetfullness is not good.

I was parking the car today at WAlmart and as I put up my handicaped palackard I noticed that the date of experation was past and I am now using an expired handicaped plackard. You would think that since I use it often I would have noticed that on 9/15/12 the plackard expired, Yet I...
  16. R

I thought that things came in three's

The past month has been one of the hardest times for me. First my Mom who is 85 fell on Sunday three weeks ago. She didn't break any bones but her kidneys were not doing good and she was going into renal failure. She was dehyrated as well, Mom spent 3 days in the hospital and is now in a...
  17. R

My Mom fell on Sunday

I don't know what was going thru my mom's mind but she ahd gotten pu and treid to get dressed at 4:30 am when she suddenly fell on her face, she has a big black eye and stiff muscles and her body is really weak. Her blood thinners have her blood out of whack and too thin...
  18. R

Time to let friends and family know

that I have fi bro and many different nervous system senstivities. My body is wired funny and I don't mean funny ha ha but it is not normal to react to sounds,of microphones, lights, people talking, baby's crying,lights that buzz. Fan's and air conditioning all make their own sounds and...
  19. R

I am going to pay for this tomorrow

I went to put flowers on my dad's grave and being the phyically challanged person I am I tripped on a clump of grass and twisted so I would not land on the headstone. I hit my knee hard and my wrist that is weaker due to the titauim plate and screws in it. I can't feel teh knots in my low...
  20. R

Question for everyone

I dont' know if I am sick and have an infection or if my fibro is just flaring do to the news I recieved a few weeks ago. I am a member of the Church of Jesus ,Christ of Ladder day saints {Mormons} I am not as active as I should be but I do have a great deal of failth in my...