Search results | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Search results

1. R

My symptoms keep changing

I wish I could figure out how fibro works. I think know how I will feel in any weather but then it changes and I hurt in places that have not hurt before. Today it is HOT , well for the past two weeks it has been 99 -103 here in Northern Utah. My left arm aches , it is the one I shattered...
  2. R

Wind and change in air pressure is causing my more pain

have a question, do high winds and change's in the air pressure cause more pain thru out my whole body? I am asking because last night we have a lot of High winds and windgusts, it felt l had beenpulled theu a knothole backwards. I have places on my body that hurt , sore muscles in my legs...
  3. R

I feel strange, am confused about how fibro afects us

IanH, & gb66, Thank you for your thoughts about my post. Last night was not one of the best either. I had picked up some scripts and one had jumped in price from $17.13 to $45.00 , I was in shock at the $27 increase. I called my insurance who informed me that Walmart's price for one of...
  4. R

I feel strange, am confused about how fibro afects us

I am so confused lately. I need to know if fibro really makes me feel like this or if it is all in my head. ur weather has been HOT and dry and my body aches so much more than in past summers. I don't sleep well at all and when I do sleep, I find my self feeling so sleepy that I can't...
  5. R

Pain in shoulder and goes into ribs

Thanks to all who posted an answer to my problem. I feel better today so fasr. I am still calling my doctor and seeing what he has to say. I don't know if I will get in to see him today or not. Money has been so tight since getting my hospital bill and other bills realted to that stay. I...
  6. R

Pain in shoulder and goes into ribs

I have never had this kind of pain before. MY shoulder ahces like I have pulled a msucle but then it also hurts when I take a deep breath as do my ribs. Last night the pain was so bad I was in tears. Today it is still painfull but not as bad but I am baffled as to why this is going...
  7. R

Ever since I was sick last December

Getting sick last December was one of the hardest and scarest tings I haev gone thru one my own. Usually I have had my MOm there with me but as she was so weak and not able to be there with me. She called me daily and kept telling met that it was a good idea she had for me to go to the ER...
  8. R

Ever since I was sick last December

every time I get a cold or any thing t hat makes my heart race I painic. I get so nervous and worried that I am going to be as sick as I was and will have to go thru all the tests and hospital stay , that I make my own heart race and I end up with a major panic attack. AFter spendign...
  9. R

fibro ad grief don't mis well

My pain is worse scine my MOm passed away and no matter how i try to not let my brother get to me when he does not listen to waht I have to say. My heart hu rts at the loss of my MOm but the tears don't come. I have shed a few tears over teh past month but not like I thought I would. I don't...
  10. R

My Mom passed away almost a month ago

MOM passed away almost @ months ago and i still don"t feel sad for the loss. i feel relief that she is not in pain any longer> i belive that she is with my dad now in paradise and they are getting to know one another again after a fourty_four years. i feel glad that she and daddy are...
  11. R

So much stress

I am doing better than I thought I would. I have been thru times with MOma where I thought she was not going to make it so those times I sat and greived for her and then she pulled thru. But this last time she fell in August and spent a few weeks in rehab them home health care but...
  12. R

So much stress

In the few months I have been under more street than ever. I was criticaly ill in December I had septic penumonia and was in the ICU for about 12 hours,and then spent another day in the hospital. Then spent a month on 02Just got feeling better when my mom's health got worse by the middle of...
  13. R

Need some help: What is septic penumonia? What can cuase this infection?

I was admitted to the hospital the twenty second of december with septic peumonia> i have no clue as to what this really means or how it happened so fast> All my Symptoms felt like a bad fibro flare. My ribs ached so badly and it hurt to breathe. But I had no clue as to how sick I really...
  14. R

thought I was flaring

What type where can I buy it at and how much do I take. Right now I am willing to do any thing to get healthier. This scared me so much and I have been staying home so that I dont' get exposed to any thing else. I hate feeling so fatiqued all the time every day. It does not matter how much I...
  15. R

thought I was flaring

After having spetic peumonia in december I am much better. I got to go off my oxygen during the day time and hope that I will be off it at night soon too. I am so tired of being on it. Thankfully I am feeling so much better. my ribs still hurt when i go out side in utah subartic...
  16. R

thought I was flaring

thought wrong. I went to the ER on the 24th found out that my heart was in an supraventrical beat. Was given nasty meds to get heart rate back to normal.After two dose 's of adeniseine my heart rate was still too high and not in normal rythym was put on O2. after many blood tests I finally...
  17. R

recognition, and awareness

I understand the pain is horrilabe and it is never ending. I have had tests and as you say every thing is normal. Well from some one who feels like death warmed over I am so sorry that she is going thru this. I am so sorry your friend has this DD and I wish that I could tell you where to find...
  18. R

I think I am going to cry from this pain

Yesterday I felt so bad I hurt from head to toe and my stomache hurt so badly, I was not sick to my stomache but the pain in my body is horrialbe and I am in so much pain that I want to scream. I feel a bit better today than yesterday but still my body is screaming with pain that nothing...
  19. R

Not feeling great more pain than normal

My hubby does not like it that I have applied for any assistance. But he does not have the money to help out like I really need. His feelings are a totally male thing he is the provider and teh father of the family but he does not understand my illness or any thing that comes with it. the...
  20. R

Pain RX is good stuff!

what is this pain RX? I have not heard of it or how to try some. Please let me know what it is and how it works out does it realy ease severe pain. I hope that it is real not a hoax but I am not counting on it being the real stuff that could really help my pain ease and not hurt so...