Search results | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Search results

1. Mikie

PORCH 1184 IS NOW OPEN (2/20/20)

Good Thursday Morning, Kids, Time for a new Porch. Be sure to go back to read Spring's wonderful newsy post. I hesitated to open a new Porch but we had 42 posts on the old one; it's time. I like this bright spring pic. It won't be long before there are blooms on the apple and cherry trees...
  2. Mikie

PORCH 1183 IS NOW CLOSED (2/12/20)

Hi, Kids, Time for a new Porch. Saw this cute little lovebird Valentines Day pic and thought y'all might like it too. I found some red drinking straws with red hearts on them at Publix, the perfect thing to round out the little boys' Valentine bags. Gonna go try to de-stress. Hope all y'all...
  3. Mikie

PORCH 1182 IS NOW CLOSED (2/7/20)

Dear Porchies, Time for a new Porch. I found this winter pic irrestable. Please go back to read the latest from Rock and Spring. I got up and turned on the bathroom light to find a HUGE Palmetto Bug/cockroach running around my bathroom. I had on no shoes and was sooo groggy. SV chased...
  4. Mikie

Dr. Terry Wahl's Protocol

Hi, Kids, The show, The Doctors, was on today. I don't usually watch it but Dr. Terry Wahl was on. I had not heard of her but she mentioned the diet which got rid of her MS symptoms is now being used to treat people with all kinds of conditions including Fibromyalgia. She was diagnosed with...
  5. Mikie

PORCH 1180 IS NOW CLOSED (1/23/20)

Good Thursday Morning, Kids, Time for a new Porch. Be sure to go back to catch up with the posts on the last Porch. Thought this pic of a winter wonderland was fitting with all the storms that have swept across the country. Managed to stay awake last night and I got the FJ. Woo Hoo! Also...
  6. Mikie

PORCH 1179 IS NOW CLOSED (1/18/20)

CALIFORNIA DREAMIN' Time for a new Porch. Rock described such a beautiful day in California that I went in search of pics. Even though this one is at evening, it's the loveliest one I found. Our days lately have been beautiful too so will share a pic of Florida soon. Beautiful days like...
  7. Mikie

PORCH 1178 IS NOW CLOSED (1/12/20)

Hi, Kids, Time for a new Porch. I thought y'all might enjoy this old fashioned picture of a girl with her kitty. Good news. Lenny and Barry are home recuperating. Go back to the last Porch to read his post, along with Rock's and Gordon's. Not much to tell in my little corner of the world...
  8. Mikie

PORCH 1177 IS NOW CLOSED (1/5/19)

Dearest Porchies, It's time for a new Porch. Please go back to read Rock's and Spring's posts on pages 2 and 3 on the old Porch. All Rock's talk about the garden got me thinking about Spring bulbs and I was going to post a pic of flowers that come up early from bulbs. Then, I saw these...
  9. Mikie

PORCH 1176 IS NOW OPEN (12/31/19)

HAPPY 2020 NEW YEAR, DEAR PORCHIES We were up to 40 posts so thought it was time to start a new Porch just in time for 2020. Please go back to read Julie's last post. It's been kind of a busy morning. I went down to Grace's and another neighbor came in. I came back up to call and schedule...
  10. Mikie

PORCH 1175 IS NOW CLOSED (12/27/19)

Good Friday Morning, Kids, This will be the last Porch in 2019. I hope we all wind up the year in fine fettle and that next year is better than this one. We can all use a break in one way or another. Granni, that meal sounds delish. So glad DS is so kind and sweet, especially to your DD...
  11. Mikie

PORCH 1173 IS NOW (CLOSED) FOR BUSINESS (12/15/19)

Good Sunday Morning, Dear Porchies, I'm posting this on Saturday night just to get a jump start on things. Gonna be busy with the Sunday newspaper in the morning and then I want to go to Publix if I feel better than I did this morning. Please go back to the last Porch to read the final posts...
  12. Mikie

PORCH 1171 IS NOW CLOSED (12/5/19)

Good Thursday Morning, Kids, Time for a new Porch. Be sure to go back to read the last few posts on the old Porch. I like this warm Christmas scene. Gets me into the Christmas mood. There really are fewer days between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year. On top of that, at my advanced...
  13. Mikie

PORCH 1170 IS NOW CLOSED (12/1/19)

As happens so often, it is time for a new Porch. Please go back to read the last of the posts on the old Porch. Sun, is your new keyboard magnetic or bluetooth? Both are supposed to work well. I found a nice magnetic one on Amazon with a case. OMG! Success. Finally stumbled into it...
  14. Mikie

PORCH 1169 IS NOW CLOSED (11/25/19)

Dear Porchies, It's time for a new Porch. Please go back to the last Porch to read the final posts. It's a lazy day for me so far. I did manage to hook up my new Fire TV Stick in the bedroom. I had the first generation which allows the TV to stream all kinds of things. It was a Fire TV...
  15. Mikie

PORCH 1168 IS NOW CLOSED (11/19/19)

Hi, Kids, Time for a new Porch. I couldn't resist this charming pic. Please go back to the last Porch to read Rock's and Sun's posts and my response to Rock. Sun, your advice is well taken. I have to stop aggravating the shoulder. Just when the weather is nice and things outside need to be...
  16. Mikie

PORCH 1165 IS NOW OPEN (11/4/19)

Good Monday Morning, Dear Porchies, It's time already for a new Porch. Be sure to go back to the last Porch to read Sun's post. I never know how big these pics are gonna be when I download them. I like this fall farm pic. The seasons are flying by. Thanksgiving will be here soon. Over the...
  17. Mikie

PORCH 1164 IS NOW OPEN (10/30/2019)

Hi, Kids, Time for a new Porch. Be sure to go back to read the last posts on Porch 1163. Thought this would be a good pic since tomorrow is Halloween. I found a pic I liked better but wasn't available for a free download. I found this one enchanting. I have the little Halloween decorated...
  18. Mikie

PORCH #1163 IS NOW CLOSED (10/26/19)

Good Friday Morning, Kids, Time for a new Porch. Be sure to go back to the old Porch to read the last few posts on pages 2 and 3, especially the adorable pics of the little girl with animals that Sun posted. Sooo sweet they will make you smile. There are also funny pics of cats over on the...
  19. Mikie

PORCH 1162 IS NOW CLOSED (10/20/19)

Hi, Kids, Time for a new Porch. Thought I'd post a pic of persimmons on the tree. I just lost this whole paragraph. I hate when that happens. I swore like a sailor. I'm too pissed to retype it and don't think I can even remember it. Just woke from a nap. Be sure to go back to read Sun's...
  20. Mikie

PORCH #1160 is now CLOSED(10/8/19)

Good Tuesday Morning, Kids, Time for a new Porch already. I just lost my entire paragraph when one finger brushed a key. Damn it!!! I'm too frustrated to redo it. I can tell already that this isn't going to go well here. Be sure to go back to check the last posts on Porch #1159. Julie, I...