Search results | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Search results

1. Mikie

PORCH 1184 IS NOW OPEN (2/20/20)

Hi, Kids, Finished getting the sidewalks cleaned. I had to wear a back brace. Good thing I have two because I couldn't find one of them. See, Rock, you're not alone. My pulse was 135 when I finished but it recovered fast, unlike yesterday. I may have to do a light washing in spots that need...
  2. Mikie

Home again, home again... Styled and sprayed my hair and put on some makeup so as not to scare anyone. I ran up to Publix for milk and a few other things. I need some meat protein and thought I might get some kind of steak. Beef is an arm and a hoof these days so got two pork chops on sale...
  3. Mikie

Good Monday Morning, Kids, All is well. It's 60 degrees out already and will get to almost 80. After a few warm days, we will get another cold front and the temps will take a dive. No wonder we can't get well. My pulse is 80 so I'm not worried unless I have another spell. I'm going to go...
  4. Mikie

Hi, Kids, Just stopping in to let y'all know I'm okay. My pulse in near 80 and I was able to do an ekg with a sinus rhythm. Dennis sent Grace up to check on me. Said he would do the dishes for her. Janie just called to check. I have the best neighbors. Haven't told Joe and won't unless...
  5. Mikie

Hi, Kids, Been resting. I went down and dug up the shrimp plants. Grace's husband, Dennis, swept the dirt off the sidewalk while I took the bushes down to the dumpster. It was nearly full and I struggled to get them to stay inside. My chest started to hurt and I had some black spots in...
  6. Mikie

Good Sunday Morning, Kids, Another cold morning--55 degrees out. I have a sinus headache so need to go take something for it. Waiting for the real newspaper to land on the balcony. We have a new delivery guy and he comes later. I can always start reading it online. Instead of subscribing...
  7. Mikie

Hi, Kids, It was down into the 50's this morning so stayed inside and took a nap. It's in the 70's now but don't know that I'm up to yard work. It's hard on the best of days. I'm streaming a Jack Ryan movie. They are pretty good. Gordon, love cilantro; wish I lived near you. You and...
  8. Mikie

Good Saturday Morning, Kids, Woke early this morning coughing and with a sore throat. Had my trusty Fisherman's Friend cough drops (thanks, Sun). It was too raw out yesterday to work in the yard. Glad I stayed inside. It will be a bit warmer today so am hoping I can make a dent in the...
  9. Mikie

Hi, Kids, So good to drop in and see all the posts but I do hate it when our Porchies are suffering. The weather outside is even uglier than earlier. Gads! We aren't used to this. I've done a bit of cleaning, run the DW and did two loads of laundry. That's not much but I'm not feeling up to...
  10. Mikie

Hi, Kids, Above post is a bit W&Pish so decided to post here. Not too much to tell. Grace said the electrician put a new light in her fixture and it's too bright. I went down and put in a new one. The new woman called Grace yesterday to ask why a man was messing with her light fixture. She...
  11. Mikie

Good Friday Morning, Kids, Didn't get much sleep last night but I did rest most of yesterday. Claudia's stomach was also upset and we both blame it on our meals at Perkin's. I love Perkin's but something didn't sit well. Grace sent a pic to my phone yesterday. I couldn't figure out what she...
  12. Mikie

Hi, Kids, DSIL sent this video from their ski trip. He posted it to You Tube.
  13. Mikie

Hi, Sun, I'm so sorry you are still having to get up all night. That kind of interrupted sleep is horrible. Also makes it harder to heal. I keep you in my prayers. I may have gotten something in my food but these neurological problems started some time back. I still believe it's the...
  14. Mikie

PORCH 1183 IS NOW CLOSED (2/12/20)

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE. LOOK FOR PORCH 1184. THANK YOU!
  15. Mikie

Good Thursday Morning, Kids, Time for a new Porch. Be sure to go back to read Spring's wonderful newsy post. I hesitated to open a new Porch but we had 42 posts on the old one; it's time. I like this bright spring pic. It won't be long before there are blooms on the apple and cherry trees...
  16. Mikie

Hi, Kids, Had a wonderful time at lunch. Only five of us. I met a neighbor I didn't know, talked with one I've known since I came here and enjoyed seeing one who has moved away. She was a good friend to my Mom and Mom's best friend, Beulah. Sooo good to get out now and then. I brought home...
  17. Mikie

Hi, Rock, Uneven ground isn't our friend. I used to freak out when my Mom would refuse to use the sidewalks here and would be teetering on the lumpy lawn. Our grass is especially lumpy. Thanks for the heads up on the videos; I'll check them out. One of our PBS channels on TV is The Florida...
  18. Mikie

Good Hump Day Morning, Kids, Another good night's sleep but only seven hours this time. I used to be lucky to get six so am not complaining. I stopped in at the Home Page for the Forums and there were multiple spam posts. One of our very talented sleuths had flagged most of them. One was...
  19. Mikie

Good Tuesday Morning, Kids, Another eight hours of sleep last night. It really helps when I can do that. Woke with a stuffy head and costo chondritis pain on the right side so it ain't perfect. Grace is also still having residual symptoms from the crud. Whatever that virus is, it's awful...
  20. Mikie

Hi, Kids, Been doing the laundry but little else. I fixed a frozen breaded cod fillet and some garlic potatoes for lunch. I love garlic but these taters are really garlicky. They are prepared so I don't have a say in it. Had some fresh sliced strawberries for dessert. I almost forgot to...