Search results | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Search results

1. Granniluvsu

FM and skin maladies

I may have sent something like this sometime ago not sure. I have had FM for many years, at least 30 or more and the last year or so I have started with very sensitive skin, itching and burning almost everywhere else especially the tops of my feet where they get pink/red blotchy sort of look...
  2. Granniluvsu

Does anyone know anything about Lupus??

Lately or for the last possible 5-6 months or more I have had a weird rash mostly on my feet and legs but also on my shoulders and some of neck and other areas. It is sort of under the skin it seems like,. it is very itchy and sometime burny. I also have had FM for about 35 or so years...
  3. Granniluvsu

Prayers for Julie/Lydia1, Den and Family

Some of you might already know this, but I wanted to let you all know that JULIE's ( a well know poster on these boards) husband DEN is in the local hospital now with a-fib and is having acute cardiac problems. This was a complete surprise to ever. As it was he had to be forced to go to the...
  4. Granniluvsu

Please pray for JULIE's / lydia1's husband DEN

To make a very long story hopefully shorter Den is in the local hospital and hoping to get to the one in the big city that is more equipped, in Des Moines . He was hospitalized with a-fib and now they have inserted the dx of acute cardiac failure or something like that. They are not sure of...
  5. Granniluvsu

Porchlight VOLUME # 829 is now CLOSED

It is to late right now for snacks but have a cup of Camomille (sp) tea and some very light snacks before beddy bye. I saw that the # was 30 so I decided to start the new volume. I didn't see MIKIE around so hope she doesn't mind. I haven't done so in some time it seems. Hope you all come...
  6. Granniluvsu

Monica Skrum

Dear PORCHIES / CHIT CHAT and other PH Members, I just found out, from JULIE on PH about the death of one of our own X dear members. Monica was on PH and on the CHIT CHAT board for so me years ago, I know. We found out on FB no less where we both are also members. She was a very sensitive...
  7. Granniluvsu

Losing my computer favorite tabs on top Yahoo page !

Does anyone have any idea of how to retrieve the favorite tabs that are SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE VERY TOP of the Yahoo home and search screens??? You see them as you are getting into the screen and then they disappear into the top of the screen that you can no longer see. Hope I am making my...
  8. Granniluvsu

PH sells (or sold) collar to apply heat and cold to painful neck, shoulder areas.

What I the name of it ?. I have one somewhere and I can't remember the name as my daughter is starting with some of the same symptoms. Would like to get the info for her so she can order one. Poor kid ( 45) is starting probably about the same time I did. She has enough of stress in her...
  9. Granniluvsu

The Porch volume 718 is now CLOSED !

Sorry all have to run. I ran out and got some warm choc chip cookies - the bad but yummy kind (:!!!! BTW, are there really any bad choc. chip cookies? I think not !!! My daughter made DH some healthy choc chip cookies made even with some coconut oil among other good things. I thought...
  10. Granniluvsu

Porch Light Volume 715 is CLOSED!!!!

Everyone please go back and read the posts from MIkie, Jam Myself and others. Need to go fix dinner. Love, Granni :)
  11. Granniluvsu

Porchlight Volume 713 is now CLOSED !!

Have to go fix lnnch and DH needs the computer. So will come back later. Please post HERE !! THANKS (:!! Hugz, Granni
  12. Granniluvsu

Porch light volume 710 IS CLOSED!!

Hi there awl, Not much tie to post now. Almost tie for beddy bye. Please check the last volume for posts and pictures of Julie and some her family at Keira's graduation as well as Sunflower girl, Mikie, Rock, Jam and others. Sorry I cannot think right now. Night all (:!!! Love to...
  13. Granniluvsu

The PORCH light, volume # 707 is now CLOSED !

Please continue to post on this new thread. Just wanted to rush and get this one stared. Nice iced teas and warm choc chip cookies right fro the oven await you :)!! Julie - So sorry your SIL is cause more problems with Gpa. Did you or anyone tell sis what the doc mentioned to you about...
  14. Granniluvsu

Porchlight #703 IS CLOSED

Hi there everyone. Starting up a new Porch volume. Please go back and check for Sun's long post amongst others. Throwing some nice warm choc chip cookies your way ! Sun - So glad your tlie work is done FINALLY !! Don't feel bad the lady that helps me clean sometimes is Mexican and she...
  15. Granniluvsu

More Prayers Needed !!!!!!

Windblade and all you prayer warriors ! Please send some special prayers and good thoughts out to our dear son who is off tonight to another part of the world, Kuala Lumpur for work. He will stay for 3 weeks. The flight is 14 hours on the first leg and then off to another plane for another...
  16. Granniluvsu

The Porchlight for Volume 699 IS CLOSED !

Man, thee porch threads are going by faster and faster. I need to leave now and take a shower. Hope I get rid of this dumb low grade temp. It could really can ruin our Easter if it goes on., singing, company and al. Will try and get back later, for tomorrow anyway. Don't forget to check...
  17. Granniluvsu

Is there a generic version of Armour thyroid?

I am so aggravated that I just got a letter from CVS MailOrder pharmacy that handles our meds saying that Medicare Part D will no longer pay for my Armour thyroid. I have already called the two pharmacies I use that are the most reasonable. Not horrible but with everything else we are both...
  18. Granniluvsu

How to remove melted alum foil stuck to bottom of oven ???

Dummy me thought I would be good and put down some foil on the bottom of the oven to catch the drippings. Well, come to find out when I went to remove it part of it came off but a bunch is also stuck thee. Does any one have any tricks up their sleeve? I did try the sticky tape the past two...
  19. Granniluvsu

Thanks for good thoughts and prayers !!

Got a good report from the doc this morning. It was on the Portal on line doc saying that it was benign and I am to repeat the test next year. Gotta run now but it sure took a load off my mind. Thanks again for all the kids thoughts and prayers. Love,, Granni
  20. Granniluvsu

Prayers PLEASE for my dear brother !!

:)Please pray in your own way for my brother Charlie. I just found out that he has prostate cancer. Sorry if I put this in the wrong place and not for prayers needed or wanted. He lives in NY (Long Island) and we do not see him or the family very much at all. I went myself a couple years ago...