Search results | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Search results

1. Granniluvsu

PORCH 1184 IS NOW CLOSED (2/20/20)

Almost good afternoon everydobby, Not much going on here today except lots of wash and DH went shopping and I did 3 loads of wash. What a thrill but at least it is fairly easy with the washing machine. and drier. No place to hang anything where I live. MIKIE, et al - I need to do what...
  2. Granniluvsu

Good afternoon Dear Ones, Just popped in for a bit to see what was going on. SUN and JULIE- You both have some good ideas about saving cilantro. Coming from New York, I didn't know anything about cilantro and surely never cooked with it. However, in TX there is plenty around but I...
  3. Granniluvsu

A quick HI to awl, MIKIE - Is that your DSIL doing all that on skis? He sure is good at it !! I think I would kill myself if I even tried to walk on them. Never did that in my life. That certainly is not a cheap sport for one thing so never had the opportunity back in the early days. Not...
  4. Granniluvsu

PORCH 1183 IS NOW CLOSED (2/12/20)

Dear Porchies, Unfortunately I can't stay right now as I have to go fix lunch. Not much new here. The cleaning ladies are coming tomorrow as they would have had to come very late. Yesterday, DD and I went and got our hair done. I got a little different style but not a lot. Hopefully it...
  5. Granniluvsu

Greetings to awl this sort of yucky afternoon, Well, I rushed to finish lunch for the cleaning people and now they are being late. She did test me to ask if that was OK. Hope they come soon. What a crazy mixed up day. I really need to get my wash out of the drier from yesterday. DD and...
  6. Granniluvsu

HI there y'all, Not much new here except we got a not very good start this morning after we partied for a belated Valentines Day dinner with the kids at Papadeauxs. Their food is so good but not to cheap. Actually didn't drink that much but maybe a glass more than usual. I don;t drink...
  7. Granniluvsu

Sorry so late again !! MIKIE - YOu wear me out girl with all the cleaning you are doing. Glad you rest in between so as not to completely wear yourself out. You are something else waxing your own car. You are right get it done before the hot weather. I would never do that myself. Even DH...
  8. Granniluvsu

PORCH 1182 IS NOW CLOSED (2/7/20)

Sorry, can't stay on. Have been trying to figure out my checkbook and now it is almost dinner time, The cook ( oh that;s me) didn't show up so I have to cook AGAIN :D All I know is I am making something with chicken. Probably just chicken in the oven !! MIKIE - Sorry you are feeling so...
  9. Granniluvsu

SUN - Sorry to hear that you are not feeling up to snuff, as they say. I'm sure the chemo is taking away what little NRG you might have occasionally. Thanks for that beautiful painting of that White Brazilian Orchid. Is is so pretty and different. Sorry also you had to spend time getting...
  10. Granniluvsu

Nothing much new here. Trying to get a lot warmer. It was 30 degrees this morning but is supposed to hit close to 70 this afternoon. Can you believe an almost 40 degree upswing?? MIKIE - How is your weather. Did you get the cold you were expecting?? ROCK - Sorry you didn't get much...
  11. Granniluvsu

PORCH # 1181 IS CLOSED 30 JAN 2020

MIKIE, et al - I Am feeling rather out of it this morning. I didn't sleep that great, kept getting up to pee and had a little bit of a time getting back to sleep.. When it was finally time to get up I didn't want to and was rather groggy. I have been taking natural stuff to also try to help...
  12. Granniluvsu

Good afternoon dear friends, WINTER'S back again. Very cold, windy and we had a bit of sleet I think early this morning, I think the high today might be about 47. When we went to the store it was less than that. We picked up things at SAM's Club. MIKIE - Hope you get your Rx soon. I...
  13. Granniluvsu

A VERY quick HI to you awl again !! I need to go and get ready to go to our S B Party. I am bringing shrimp, fairly easy to do and make the sauce. I would not do the catching, deveining, etc, etc, but get them frozen at SAMS CLUB. I need to go brush my teeth and maybe put on a bit more...
  14. Granniluvsu

Hi Awl, Sorry I was busy today with getting ready for the kids to come over to say Happy Birthday to their day this afternoon. It was over early as the other DSIL was at a conference of sorts and then came and ate pizza with us and they left. They had at least a 3 hr drive and DD had to...
  15. Granniluvsu

Greetings All, Not to much happening here today but I made some turkey chili with beans, kidney and black . I am tired every day from trying to figure out what to cook. I also made corn bread from the mix even though not the correct mix. I like to use the GF kind but those are few and far...
  16. Granniluvsu

PORCH 1180 IS NOW CLOSED (1/23/20)

Good Morning to awl, DH is gone to his usual tuesday meeting and the TV man is here trying to figure out what is going on with out crazy TV. It works but the clicker was not working right either and pic not that clear. So he is replacing our stuff but somehow it wasn't going into the system...
  17. Granniluvsu

Hi There Dear Porchies, Not much going on here, except church , lunch and I threw in a wash which need to be switched. You'll never guess what I have been doing this afternoon besides the latter- trying to write up my DH'a obit. Not my idea, I started it once and who knows where it is now...
  18. Granniluvsu

MIKIE - If DH weren't around I would cook that much either. I am to tired as well as these stupid restrictions we both have it gets to be a royal pain. I am sorry I bought such a large pot it takes up so much room and it annoys DH. I may end up giving it to my DSIL that loves to cook. One...
  19. Granniluvsu

A very quick hi to you all, A very busy day already worked inside and out. DH was asking for the crockpot roast and veggies so I bit the bullet. I do love it too esp when chilly out, I could just throw the beef in the crock pot but I seared it first in another pan before adding everything...
  20. Granniluvsu

Dear Ones, Sorry I am here late again! Almost dinner time of course but we will have stir fry so that won;t take to long. Had some left over steak , not much so will add some frozen shrimp I had in the freezer. Then the frozen veggies along with some onions and gr peppers I have. Need to...