Search results

1. Mikie

INTRODUCTION PAGE

Dear Mildred, Hope you will drop in too. It's a great group. Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

INTRODUCTION PAGE

Dear Kim, I'm so sorry you are having a rough time right now. I think of you often and hope you will drop in to the Porch when you can. Love, Mikie
  3. Mikie

PORCH #1135 IS NOW OPEN (5/23/19)

Good Sunday Morning, Kids, I'll be running up to Publix in a bit to get groceries and the Sunday newspaper. Gonna be 95 today but weather woman said it would be just a bit cooler where I am due to onshore breezes, about 92. Was supposed to be 95 yesterday but it only got to 90. The humidity...
  4. Mikie

Hi, Kids, Janie, who has Ilona's old condo downstairs, called me to let me know her bro will be picking up some things from their condo. She didn't want me to worry that their place was being broken into. I'll tell Joe because he keeps an eagle eye on our bldg. I went down to get my mail and...
  5. Mikie

Good Saturday Morning, Kids, Slept a whole eight hours before SV got back in bed with me and asked me to get up. He was very polite about it which isn't always the case. I got the FJ question again last night. Two in a row. I had started to think I'd never get another one. It's only 70...
  6. Mikie

PORCH #1134 IS NOW CLOSED (5/19/19)

Hi, Mildred, We were just opening a new Porch, #1135, when you posted. I copied your post from here and put it on the new Porch. Join us there. Love, Mikie
  7. Mikie

Hi, Mildred, So glad you decided to join us. When you posted, we were just opening a new Porch. After 30-40 posts, we start a new one. This is a great group of friends and I hope you will drop in again soon. Love, Mikie
  8. Mikie

Kids, Here is Mildred's post. I'll send her a PM to tell her we have a new Porch. MildredCorum Member Today at 5:10 AM Wow, Such beautiful and lively birds. Made my day. Thank you so much for sharing.
  9. Mikie

Hi, Kids, Been really sick with stomach cramps but am better now. The new supps have probiotics in them and sometimes, those can initially upset the tummy. They heal the gut but it takes a bit of time. I think the supps are helping but they say to give them 60 days to compare NRG levels. I...
  10. Mikie

Good Friday Morning, Kids, Just got up and had one of those breakfast sandwiches with egg, cheese and sausage. I like to start the day with some protein. I feel groggy and am listing to the left again. That seems to be a symptom of when I'm flat outta NRG. I may go walk in the pool but not...
  11. Mikie

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE. LOOK FOR PORCH #1135. THANK YOU!
  12. Mikie

Hi, Kids, Time for a new Porch. In keeping with sharing pics of beautiful tropical birds, I've posted the roseate spoonbill. Like the flamingos, their color comes from their diets. Nothing to post about. I'm about to sit down with a mug of hisbiscus tea. I'll drink half hot and then add...
  13. Mikie

Hi, Kids, Just walked down to the mailbox and back and am exhausted. I took a soak earlier but this sinus crud is making me sooo tired. Don't think I'm gonna get anything else done. I ran into a neighbor and she thinks there is an illegal rental unit in her bldg. I sent an email to our new...
  14. Mikie

Rock, this is why I do the Control+A to highlight everything and then do a Control+C to copy it all. If it disappears, I can do a Control+V and it will come back like magic. I do this before posting as insurance. If you don't know how to do this, Gordon can show you. It's saved me many a...
  15. Mikie

Good Thursday Morning, Kids, The arthritis is kicking up in my hands. Good grief! We're all in pain and the cats are going nuts! Things are going to hell in a handbasket. I watched the live productions of All In The Family and The Jeffersons last night as Norman Lear was honored. There was...
  16. Mikie

Hi, Kids, Just stopping in between TV news and chores. I'm certainly not working very hard. I need to go eat a bit shortly. Kim, I liked your post and added the sad face because I'm sad you are in such pain. I hope you feel better. I am glad you have such a sweet DH to help out. I don't...
  17. Mikie

Good Hump Day Morning, Dear Porchies, Wonderful that we have a day each week that honors camels. I'm still not dancing a jig but am feeling better 'cept for the ringing in my ears. I hope it's not from the new supps which contain the magnesium stearate. My sensitivity grows worse the longer...
  18. Mikie

Hi, Kids, Home again, home again, broker than broke. Just picked up SV's food Twenty-four very small cans of wet food and a 13 lb. bad of the dry--$90 but they had a $4 coupon. Well anything helps. The dry will last for several months and each can lasts three days. He doesn't eat much of...
  19. Mikie

Good Tuesday Morning, Kids, No temp this morning so perhaps the colloidal silver is working. I have a slight headache but nothing like I've had the last few days. I have to go out to pick up SV's food and will stop at Publix on the way home. Instead of stopping at the one in the same strip...
  20. Mikie

Hi, Kids, I am definitely feeling better. The CS isn't burning my sinuses when I snort it up my snout. I am feeling less exhausted too. I'll see tomorrow how I feel. I've left reminders so I don't forget to pick up SV's wet and dry food. They are sooo nice at his vet's office. There is...