Search results | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Search results

1. R

PORCH # 1192 , 4 APRIL 2020 IS NOW OPEN...

Hi Folks It's after 3 AM here in LA. I've gone to bed twice, and am still awake. Spent some time reading and some time on You Tube. Didn't find any virus jokes, but did find some kinda funny comments. from folks who have been locked down: "Our cat seems puzzled that we are not going work...
  2. R

PORCH # 1192 , 4 APRIL 2020 IS NOW OPEN...

Nice pic, Springwater. A bit on the dangerous side though. I wouldn't want to climb those stairs with no railings and flower pots to trip over. I just came in from taking care of kitty. Unlike your place, lots of sirens here. Have no idea why. There weren't any helicopters over head. Hi...
  3. R

PORCH #1191 IS NOW CLOSED (3/30/20)

Hi kids, Haven't fallen asleep yet. Been reading. Last night I saw a new TV show starring the gal from NCIS, Paulie Parrot. The one who ran the lab. The show is titled "Broke", and it is a comedy. Even Paulie's presence couldn't do much with this mess. A substantial amount of the dialogue...
  4. R

Hey, Kids, Woke up a few minutes ago. Good timing. One of Gordon's sisters was leaving. She is very nice, but none of Gordon's relatives could pass a course in social conversation. She brought Gordon some sort of Chinese cooking. She didn't know what to bring me (she didn't have to bring...
  5. R

Hey Kids, Spring, I was quite insulted by your remark that Gordon and I are like little kids. We are like big kids now and are allowed to cross the street by ourselfs. Next week Mom has promised to show us the difference between a dime and a quarter. But I already know the difference cause...
  6. R

HIYA MIKIE I JUST TYPED THE ROUND AND ROUND TITLE IN THE SEARCH WINDOW ON A PAGE THAT HAD NEWS ON IT. ROUND AND ROUND POPPED RIGHT UP. WORKED FOR CATCH A FALLING START TOO. EVEN IF i LIVE ANOTHER 80 YEARS, COMPUTERS WILL STILL BE A MYSTERY TO ME. ROCK
  7. R

MORNING, KIDS HI MIKIE, I LIKE THAT SONG TOO. "FIND A WHEEL, AND IT GOES ROUND AND ROUND AS IT SPINS ALONG WITH A HAPPY SOUND. IT USED TO BE ON YOU TUBE. SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED. ANOTHER GOOD ONE FROM ABOUT THE SAME TIME WAS "CATCH A FALLING STAR AND PUT IT IN YOUR POCKET." WE USED TO...
  8. R

HI KIDS THIS CARONA KILLER IS GETTING OUT OF HAND. ON TV THIS MORNING SOME POOR GUY WAS DRIVING TO SOME KIND OF FOOD DISTRIBUTION LOCATION. HE SAID HE ONLY HAD 5 DOLLARS AND TWO KIDS AT HOME. HE WAS HOPING HE COULD GET SOME FOOD. JUST MADE ME CRY. GORDON CAME IN AND ASKED WHAT I WAS CRYING...
  9. R

HI SPRIING. YES, THE POOR PEOPLE OF VENICE. NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY TRY THEY JUST CAN'T GET THE WATER OUT OF THEIR STREETS. YOU EVER READ MYSTERIES? AN AMERICAN WOMAN USING THE NAME DONA LEON HAS BEEN WRITING MYSTERIES SET IN VENICE FOR DECADES. THE EARLIEST ONES ARE THE BEST IN MY OPINION...
  10. R

HELLO, HELLO, HELLO GORDON AND I HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHY ITALY WAS HIT SO HARD BY THE CURRENT PLAGUE. HAVE BEEN HUNTING AROUND ON THE NET. FINALLY FOUND AN ANSWER. IT'S BECAUSE "ITALY HAS AN AGING POPULATION AND BECAUSE OF THE WAY THEY RECORD THEIR DEATHS." THE SECOND HALF OF THAT ANSWER...
  11. R

HI MIKIE, IF iDAVE BARRY'S PUBLISHER EVER REISSUES HIS BOOK IN WHICH HE WRITES ABOUT FLORIDA, HERE'S AN INCIDENT THAT WOULD FIT RIGHT IN. THE FLORIDA COPS ARRESTED A DRIVER THAT WAS GOING OVER 160 KILOMETERS PER HOUR. THE DRIVER WAS A FEMALE DOG. HER OWNER WAS ALSO GIVEN SOME SORT OF TICKET...
  12. R

Hi De Ho as Cab Callow used to say. Saw him entertaining at a Harlem Globtrotters game about 60 years ago. Barry, thank you for pointing out my error. I appreciate your efforts to improve my posts. BTW you misspelled misspell. No hyphen required. Oh, might be spelled with a hyphen in your...
  13. R

Ah well, another vanished post. /e b a b t a R!
  14. R

PORCH #1190 IS NOW CLOSED (3/23/20)

Hello Folks, woke up from a nap and went out to see how kitty was. As usual she was just fine. Gave her some attention, kibble and water. As I was sitting on a step with her, a guy about 30 came walking by. I kinda think he lives in one of the corner houses. We said "HI". I said, "Nice...
  15. R

Howdy, Kids Last night Gordon asked Henry if he could bring home some T. P. from work. Henry has worked at Whole Foods for decades. Henry said, "No." (Henry is not much of a talker.) Gordon said, "Why not?" Henry said, "There isn't any. We're not getting any shipments." As you may...
  16. R

Morning, Folks Those Hellebores are very decorative. Never heard of such before. Watched the news with Gordon. Every second of it has been on the news before. They keep rerunning the same stuff. So after half an hour I got up and said, "Well, this is all old news. I'm going upstairs."...
  17. R

Hello Dolly, It's so nice to have you back where you belong. Just watched a Bette Davis movie from 1952. Sterling Hayden played the male lead. Title was "The Star". (Not hard to guess who had been the star.) So Bette played a movie actress who had been a star, but was now old and no longer...
  18. R

Hi Kids Mikie, You're right. Those kids at the Kentucky virus party didn't get it but now they got it. Today's kids are so smart about computers and phones, but they seem to be seriously lacking in some other depts. Common sense for one. That is so sad about the 11 year old. You got...
  19. R

Hello, friends, Well, I've only typed a few words. Had trouble with all of them. Was just reading the news. Turns out you don't need to buy a flame thrower to disinfect your house. Bleach will suffice. Gordon just left. He said he was going to his friend's drugstore for the last time...
  20. R

Hi Kids Mikie, what do you mean 'My caps lock is on"? I'm not wearing a cap. Sorry you're out of berries. I always sample the ones at Food For Less. (The Produce man told it was OK to do so.) All their berries and fruit tastes like they were soaked in vinegar. Yuck! I think you right...