Search results | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Search results

1. H

try the lightning process for free

Is another great book- she runs the mind/body part of a cancer clinic. She healed her serious systemic lupus (numb feet and lung/kidney infections and other neuro symptoms)and has been in remission for 15 years using the techniques she outlined in her book. Yes the Mind/brain can heal the...
  2. H

Great books out there on neuroplasticity. So many--wonderful books with PROVEN research about the power of neuroplasticity.
  3. H

Keep in mind that yes that your brain can be giving your body wrong instructions and thus yes you really do have PHYSICAL Symptoms. No one is denying the reality. I do believe now that my illness is coming from my brain not sending the write instructions to my body. Neuroplasticity is...
  4. H

Looking for a good pillow

Anyone try buchwheat? I used to use one years ago- I think it is time to drag it out again and try it- trying to prepare well for surgery with a good pillow /support given the last sugery impacted neckshoulders. Thank you!
  5. H

Looking for a good pillow

Looking for a good pillow with good neck support and not too hard-I'm a side sleeper -The memory foam is too smelly for me- I need something scent free or all natural- any recommendations? I think I saw a post for good pillow on amazon, but can't find it.
  6. H

Total hysterectomy scheduled with da vinci--looking for any advice

Thank you jamin! I love your spirit! Did you take any hormone replacement at the time or other than the DHEA? I 'm not that worried about the vanity part-I just want to be healthy. But a small part of me does want to keep looking good. I had heard that it causes skin aging- That's a bit...
  7. H

Total hysterectomy scheduled with da vinci--looking for any advice

Hello all- I'm in the fibrl/chronic neuro lyme category. I've been having increasing pelvic and abdominal pain for over a year when they discovered a complex ovarian cyst on my right ovary 5 cm. The day before my surgery which was april 5 the ca -125 numbers came back at 854. During the...
  8. H

High CA125-no cancer? stage iv endometrosis with ovarian cysts/hysterectomy

What was your history of endometrosis- I never had any major pain (aside from my monthly periods)until developing the ovarian cysts- the past 1.5 years. Did you have major symptoms? Did you have the cyst removed and did it help significantly? What age did you go through menopause? I'm concerned...
  9. H

Guillain-Barre anyone?

I know someone who recovered from GB on a raw diet vegan diet-she also took some heavy metal supplements like zeolite to pull heavy metals, b12 etc. Not sure if it helps everyone but she ran a marathon about 3 years after the GB and also has had 2 sucessful pregnanices. She remains on the a high...
  10. H

High CA125-no cancer? stage iv endometrosis with ovarian cysts/hysterectomy

Hi all- I'm back- I'm 51 years of age and menustrating still like clockwork! My story expanded from just dealing with ovarian cysts--I decided to go bio progesterone 6 months ago and try the modified gerson therapy for my fibro/neuro lyme and gyn issues ( cysts on each ovary, thickend uterine...
  11. H

Complex ovarian cysts- anyone go through this? How did gyn surgery affect?

Hi all- I'm back- I'm 51 years of age and menustrating still like clockwork! My story expanded from just dealing with ovarian cysts--I decided to go bio progesterone 6 months ago and try the modified gerson therapy for my fibro/neuro lyme and gyn issues ( cysts on each ovary, thickend uterine...
  12. H

Going Vegan helping me

I also forgot to add. Dr. Max Gerson used the coffee enema as pain reliever as well for his cancer patients in extreme pain. When cancer patients were in extreme pain they increased the frequency of the enemas. I have found that my ovarian cyst pain went away when I started the therapy.
  13. H

Going Vegan helping me

I am very caffeine sensitive. Most people have no issue with the coffee enemas, but being the highly sensitive person I am I did/do. I cut the coffee dose in 1/2 to 1.5 TBSP per quart of purified water. I also started 1/day then went to 2/day and now to the recommended 3/day for the...
  14. H

Going Vegan helping me

I've been on vegan diet about 18 months. Helped unlock my frozen shoulders and recover from the autoimmune MS type attack that my first pharmecuticals -flagyl/diflcuan provoked. I'm not doing a modified gerson protocol. I fall in the fibro/chronic progressive MS type neuro lyme /unknown neuro...
  15. H

Disability/Metlife

Find the right LTD lawyer as soon as you have to leave work to work on your case. With Fibromyalgia, CFS, and autoiimune, chronic lyme your case will be dismissed. It will not be approved. With a good lawyer you have a chance. My case is still in litigation and has gone to the lawsuit step...
  16. H

THE DIFFICULT ROAD TO RECOVERY -Rich Carson

I agree- maybe I give a call to prohealth. We need an update and more detail on what his actual mercury detox protocol and diet/juicing program was........ would be great to know how he is doing today.
  17. H

Confused about Rich Carson's Mercury protocol

Can you clarify what your mercury detox protocol was that was successful? Many of use fall into the too sensitive to experiment with DMSO and DMSA and so Im wondering if you used these are stuck with cilantro/chlorella etc and if you were able to get to normal or low normal ranges using this...
  18. H

THE DIFFICULT ROAD TO RECOVERY -Rich Carson

Is there a more detailed post on what Rich Carson did for his mercury detox protocol. ie Did he do any of the drug chelation or only natural chelators like cilantro? i.e DMSA etc?<BR> <BR> Also- how much juice /how often each day?<BR> <BR> And finally what his good diet...
  19. H

HYPERBARIC OXYGEN THERAPY???

I don't know about fibro, but I have to assume if it helps chronic lyme it would be helpful to FMS. I know someone who was housebound for 5 years and horribly ill with lyme- muscle pain and horrible all over neuropathy pain, total insomnia, sound and light sensitive. She was in agony. One...
  20. H

progesterone cream/bioidential --any bad side effect for lyme/fibromyalgia

Thanks Everyone! Yes I will cut my dose to mininmal and go to just before I bed I think. It definitely feels like it is activating my lyme/bad things in my nervous system.