Search results | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Search results

1. M

Doctor needed in CO

My son now has this, we believe, and after seeing multitudes of doctors, we are not getting anywhere. Are there any doctors in CO that understand how to treat this and accept insurance? Thanks
  2. M

Can Malic Acid cause itching?

I don't know if it is Malic Acid or just one of my itching fits I get from time to time but can Malic Acid cause itching? It is just plain organic Malic Acid with nothing else in it. No preservatives etc... Thanks
  3. M

Question for RICHVANK or OTHERS.

Hi My son and I are suffering from fibromyalgia. I have lyme and now believe my son has it, also. He has had persistent high ASO titers, so thought maybe pandas but he has such horrible pain, neurological problems (walking with unsteady gait, etc...and easily wiped out). He took the VCS test and...
  4. M

Methylation Q for Rich Vank

Hi I am combining Methylguard and B2 and it appears to have created a detox crisis. Is this expected? Should I continue? Thanks for help.
  5. M

Question for Rich V - Methylguard.

Rich, Can you take Methylguard in place of the protocol for methylation? LLMD wants me to take it. Thanks for help. TIM
  6. M

Understanding CD57 panel

Can anyone explain this to me and what results mean? CD57/CD3/CD8 CD57/CD3 CD57/CD8 CD57+ What numbers should show up here and what is the connection? Thanks
  7. M

Menenges compression

Has anyone heard of this or is this another chirpractor way of getting business? They claim that compression on the menenges are causing nerves to misfire causing all the symptoms of FM. Anyone try decompression on this? Results? Thanks
  8. M

Monolaurin - Be careful of herxing.

Wow..I started this supplement this week and am really herxing bad. I started slow, too. I think this stuff is super powerful and kills off bacteria/viruses. Wondering if anyone has had super success with this? Thanks
  9. M

PALL protocol for reversing nitric oxide loop - any successes?

Hi Has anyone tried the PALL protocol for reversing the nitric oxide loop in FM and had success? If yes, what did you use? Thanks
  10. M

Lyme and Fibro pain management....

Hi My lyme doc wants me in pain management but has no referral to give me. Pain management will not take you without a referral. What the heck do I do? I am in Denver area. Thanks
  11. M

Please Help...my 11 year old son sick for 3 months.

Hi I will try to make this short..My 11 year old boy who never gets sick got hammered in early November with a nasty stomach flu. He gave it to me 3 days later and it was torture. He never really recovered. It moved to his CNS and started causing 15-20 minutes a day of shaking in the mornings...
  12. M

Question for Rich V....

Hi Rich, Stumbled across this product ACS2000 and ACZ2000 for lyme pain and the results have been remarkable. Do you know anything about them and do you think it is worth a shot? They have a money back guarantee? I feel like all I am doing on the antibiotics is herxing. They create more toxins...
  13. M

I have given up hope....

Tried umpteen billion things and blown tens of thousands of dollars and this lyme/fibromyalgia/burning pain/fatigue is not going away. I cannot handle the antibiotics as they cause herxes that require an exorcism. The last one hit Friday whereby I was blacking out. Just too scary. This thing due...
  14. M

Rich or anyone - CAPTOMERE

Rich, I am on day 5 of Captomere and all hell has broken loose. Gosh darn it. What is happening now? Is it a mad release of toxins? Is it heavy metal overload? It is telling me something, but what? I am so exhausted dealing with this stuff. Thanks
  15. M

Question on Fairness (Doctor Fee)?

Hi I started seeing a Lyme Doctor who believes I have lyme as well as some other co-infections. The first couple of visits, I just had to pay my co-pay $25 plus the fees for the supplements which get expensive. He does this muscle testing called ART. Now, at last visit, I got stuck not only...
  16. M

Doxycycline and Herxing OR is it side effects?

Hi I was diagnosed with lyme after a long time of getting misdiagnosed. After starting Doxycycline, I felt really bad one week in and by week 3, had to stop it. I thought my head would blow up as the pressure was getting that intense. So, after taking a week off, going back on. How do I know...
  17. M

Doxy and Herxing...Questions

Hi I was diagnosed with lyme after a long time of getting misdiagnosed. After starting Doxycycline, I felt really bad one week in and by week 3, had to stop it. I thought my head would blow up as the pressure was getting that intense. So, after taking a week off, going back on. How do I know...
  18. M

Reactions on starting Doxy

How long can I expect to feel awful? I am way worse. Way more tired. Way more flu-like. Does this cycle eventually?
  19. M

Rich, experts, anyone...I am on my deathbed....

Hi Started the Doxycycline and 3 days in, all hell has broken loose. I am in so much pain that I just want to go to sleep and not wake up. This is hell on earth. Is there anything I can do to ease this? I am really dying. I think it must be killing off something, lyme or babesia? My LLMD thinks...
  20. M

Reply to Trish on LYME

RE: I received my test results today. I would greatly appreciate any help/comments you have. Thank you in advance!! IgG results 18 kDa - 22 kDa - 23-25 kDa - 28 lDa - 30 kDa - 31 kDa IND 34 kDa - 39 kDa IND 41 kDa + 45 kDa - 58 kDa ++ 66 kDa - 73 kDa - 83-93 kDa - IgM results 18 kDa - 22...