Search results | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Search results

1. W

Upated Many Thank You{s}

My dearest friends I wanted to thank for being there for me in my time of need and all your support and prayers. You are all caring and concerned people and some of the best friends I have ever had life to be there for me and to pray for me. Your are my christian family and I love you dearly...
  2. W

PRAYERS PLEASE

Hi everyone!!! I know I have been off the board awhile but it is wonderful to be able to come back here every once in awhile, too. You are my blessed family and my prayer warriors as well. I am in need of prayers for myself. I have diagnosed with glacome and I could lose my sight. I have to...
  3. W

Another Story/I hope u like it?

Subject: THE FERN AND THE BAMBOO The Fern and the Bamboo..... One day I decided to quit.... I quit my job, my relationship, my spirituality.. I wanted to quit my life. I went to the woods to have one last talk with God. "God", I said. "Can you give me one good reason not to quit?"...
  4. W

morningsunshine

HI, Long time no talk hun. How r things going with you and your family? Here, things r going........lol! Write back as soon as you can and know you and your family r always in my prayers! Love ya, webby
  5. W

The duck the Devil

A little boy was visiting his grandparents on their farm. He was given a slingshot to play with out in the woods. He practiced in the woods; but he could never hit the target getting a little discouraged, he headed back home for dinner. As he was walking back when he saw Grandma's pet duck...
  6. W

The Room

A bit lengthy but well worth the read. 18 -year-old Brian Moore had only a short time to write something for a class. The subject was what Heaven was like. "I wowed 'em," he later told his father, Bruce. "It's a killer. It's the bomb. It's the best thing I ever wrote." It also was the...
  7. W

Immediate Prayer Please again Seroius

Hi, Well, I was going to a surprise party for friends of ours that we know from church this Saturday. Got there and everyone was gone or sad. Found out my friends, it was her husband's surprise 70 th birthday party so my friend and her husband went for a motorcycle ride so all the guest could...
  8. W

Prayer Request for Another Family

This is heartbreaking.... My son plays football and he is twelve. It has always been on our minds as what if he get seriously injury. We know a friend of the family whose son started to play at that age twelve and he got seriously hurt playing football. He has been having seziures ever since...
  9. W

To: Kangel

Hi, I am glad you told me about that prayer request! I am not mad. Thankxx for telling me! I deleted it. Love, webby
  10. W

Does God Exist?

I wanted to shre this to all that are going through the storms in their lifes. I was asked this question and being a new believer I did not know how to explain the answer. A lady went to a beauty shop to have her hair cut and her nails painted and trimmed. As the lady began to work, they began...
  11. W

Great

I am so happy for you!!! Answered prayers from above!!! I am so happy that you are putting all that stuff behind you! You go, Girl!!! Love, webby
  12. W

To All: House Bill for RA and Other Illness

The following is a Health Related Article from: ImmuneSupport.com Article Entitled: H.R. 6214 – The Prevention, Awareness, and Research of Autoimune Disease Act of 2006 – An Important Opportunity for Fibromyalgia Advocates by Editor ImmuneSupport.com 01-24-2007 On September 27...
  13. W

Update on my daughter

Refresh: My daughter was diagnosed with cervical cancer and I asked for prayers. The Lord heard all your prayers and mine too, for my daughter and she is healed doing fine! PTL! Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart that prayed for my daughter and her surgery and being healed! Thank You...
  14. W

To All: HOUSE BILL for Lupus and Other illnesses

Please read below this article as you will find that Lupus is part of this bill. Please send your Rep. and Senator a email or fax telling them how you feel and that you are a registered voter and your personal interest in this bill. We need this bill to pass! It is very impertant because we need...
  15. W

To my sisters/brothers

I just wanted to thank everyone that is praying for me! I want to say how much I appreciate all of you and how much it truly means to me. I wanted to let you know that I do have memory problems but know that I do and have prayed for each of you even though I sometimes do not post so on your...
  16. W

Prayer Request please

Pray for my daughter please! I put this on the Thursday's list but I thought I would post it out here as well. She was diagnosed with cervical cancer, newly married and 21. She had her surgery, not a partial hysterocomy because she wants children. Please pray the Dr. has got all the...
  17. W

Prayers tomorrow please

Hi everyone, Tomorrow I will have my final series of nerve blocks done. Yeah!!! As it is considered surgery and with that said will you please pray for me tomorrow {Monday} that everything goes well and I have speedy recovery. Last time I was down a week with terrible pain! Thanks so much and I...
  18. W

Please Join Group Praying for Our Nation

Someone has said if Christians really understood the full extent of the power we have available through prayer, we might be speechless. In W.W.II there was an advisor to Churchill who organized a group of people who dropped what they were doing every day at a prescribed hour for one...
  19. W

PRAYERS PLEASE

Hi Everyone, Today has been especially hard today for me. I am having constant back spasms in the middle part of my back and burning between my shoulder blade to the bottom part of neck. I am also in flare and recovering from 2 nerve blocks in my hips. My dr. ordered an MRI on the bottom part...
  20. W

To: Prickles

Hi Lady, How are things going? I see your busy spreading the word! You go ,girl!! I am proud of you doing it with all you have going on!! I need for you to check on something in Germany as a procedure, or you might know about it yourself? It is called the EPFX Biofeedback Device. It is a...