Search results | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Search results

1. J

Knock Knock

Trying to get my NEW life together..Thank God for Family..there just GREAT..the tip is to stay busy. I some times just sit and watch tv..don't really have the desire of doing any thing and that is no good..I love to sit and watch movies after movies..but not any more. I have a good friend who is...
  2. J

Hello again

I have to tell you my experience I had yesterday afternoon. I came home yesterday morning from my daughters home because of the storm here in Fl. and I was alone sitting watching TV..I felt George (my husband) presence here for just a few minutes..I never felt this before it was like he was...
  3. J

Just saying HELLO

I went out with my girlfriend who is a widow too..we went shopping, went for lunch and a movie...spend almost all day..It was a lot of fun..but when I got home it was lonely..I know I have to adjust and stay busy..some times I wish I was younger..but wishing is not good...you got to take what is...
  4. J

Just saying HELLO

I went out with my girlfriend who is a widow too..we went shopping, went for lunch and a movie...spend almost all day..It was a lot of fun..but when I got home it was lonely..I know I have to adjust and stay busy..some times I wish I was younger..but wishing is not good...you got to take what is...
  5. J

Just saying HELLO

Kind of hard without him ..some days are better then others. If I put music on that is when I cry...must stay busy...Our tap dancing started early so I am working on a routine now our show is in March..keep in touch..JOY
  6. J

Just saying HELLO

I wanted to come in to say HI..some times it seems worse not to have your love one with you...I miss my George so much..I have pictures around and some times all I can do is cry..some days are better then others.. Still working on paper work and insurance...the VA & SS came up right away..but...
  7. J

I talk to George all the time

I feel he is still with me...there are times things happen..like radio goes on, pictures fall, light bulb popd out of socket..am I imaging these things? Just kind of strange... I do cry a lot also take vitamin B complex for stress..it does help...I need to go out now and dance again..and I...
  8. J

Help me if you can

I did have some of your e-mail...some how all my address got deleted...GRRRR....if you can please send them back to be just might have to start all over... I miss George so much..this is the hardest...I still have his ring around my neck..my daughter is staying with me now. Mike has moved...I...
  9. J

George /furneral

The viewing was Friday..he looked very good...they did a good job..the funeral was Saturday ...the weather was good there was 4 ulogy...lots of tears with a great millitary grave site...they presented me with a flag and found 3 bullit they gave me..all was great...family is still here and we...
  10. J

George passed away

Thank you so much for all your support you have givin me..all has been very helpful..I was fighting a loosing battle..then God took over.. The viewing will be today at 5pm and Furneral at 2 tomarrow help me get through this week end God... I took his ring and put a chain around my neck with...
  11. J

George passed away

He took his last breath at 5:20am I was up but working my computer..looking for a way to say good buy..believe it or not..the nurse looked at him and his heart stopped... What a blessing no more pain. He is with God and all his people that passed over before him..this is what I prayed for soon...
  12. J

Hospice nurse

Gina is on her way will be here this morning..she had to take the bus..her brother will pick her up..I did tell George she will be here...I hope he will find peace...This morning he is breathing hard ...kind of fast beathing..just part of the stages of dying.. I have this medication for...
  13. J

Hospice nurse

He is on morphine ...he is in a moama stage he can here you but can not respond..my daughter & son is here with me. She said it is near..maybe today or tomarrow..This is the hardest thing I have ever went through, I want him to go and go to the other side..but he has to here from his son and...
  14. J

Time is close

George is home with Hospice. this morning he was gergling we thought we was drouning in his slava..so we called Hospice they told me what to do..they came as so as they can we started morphine and now we are under crises..nurse is on for 24/7 they said maybe a week is less..he is not in any pain...
  15. J

George is home

Some days he is in good mood and other time he keeps saying he has to pee..I have to get up and go to the bathroom..he has a cathader...I keep telling him but he again repeats..gets real agressive ..many times I have to give him anxiety meds...he had a good day the nurse was here and very...
  16. J

Body shut down

I will try to find you..YES I would love to talk to you..I do have some one in my bellsouth address book..see if I can find you..my addy is my name backwords..if that will help..JOY
  17. J

How do hospice know when end is near

Thanks for all your lovely post..it is very comforting to here from all of you..I also say with this kind of sickness.I have morphine for pain..when I see fit..pray that George will not have to suffer..that is all I want..JOY
  18. J

George is home

George got released yesterday at 3pm..to make a long story short..we got him home with Hospice..he was very happy to be going home but when he got here he started getting real anxiety attack..so thank God on medication..it put him down good.. He does have a cathader and when he had his...
  19. J

How do hospice know when end is near

He is not going to re-hab..I truly don't think at this time it will help him..he needs to be home for his last days..Hospice will be here..we already have a hospital bed, oxygin..night table..hopefuly he will be home some time today. I don't think he will last 6 months..not eating but a few...
  20. J

George update

Seems like every thing stands on IF...it is a small word but means a lot...George is still in hospital with catheter..vital signs look good...we were hoping he would have his catheter out but the urologists said NO it might cause infection and he would have to go into 4 hours of pain getting it...