Search results | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Search results

1. N

clonazepam

my doctor decided to take me off clonazepam so she cut my dose in half, i have been on them for many years. I'm not doing well at all. anyway the reason my doctor said she didn't like the med was because people have been selling them in town. so i started to see another doctor in the building...
  2. N

Chronic Fatigue

anyone know what kind of treatments there are out there for CFS, Is there a special doctor to see, or test that should be done, even treatment, any info??
  3. N

Doctor review website's

Just wondering if anyone knew of any good websites on doctor reviews, trying to find a decent doctor, my primary doesn't help me in anyway, every time I see her I tell her about how bad the fatigue is, and she tells me she only has 15 minutes, no time to talk, need a new doctor. Thanks
  4. N

Just wanted to say HI

I remember some of you, I had a bunch of questions but they were about SSI, I don't know if that's a big group on that board or not, I do see that this board has changed though, I see that a lot of people are viewing everyone's questions, yet their seem to be less answers then there once was. if...
  5. N

I forgot to ask

Is it a bad sign when you have to see independent doctor to help determine your case for SSI Also if a case is denied is the last 5 months without benefits retro
  6. N

have to reapply for SSI because of spouse unemployment.

Hi awhile back my husband lost his job and started collecting unemployment. So I stopped receiving my SSI benefits but was still disabled. Because my case was stagnant for so long I also lost my disability status. I thought I would just get it back because I am sick, I have fatigue that is so...
  7. N

hoping for some positive replys

just a quick question, I am disabled but lost the money benefit due to husbands unemployment. he was collecting for over a year, due to my case being stagnant, it was dismissed, I am now deemed no longer disabled. I replied last November, and my case doesn't look good due to wrong information...
  8. N

Please, Please, Pray

Hi This is Lisa, I don't think anyone still remembers me from this site but I use to visit. I need a SOS prayer. two to them My husband ray has been out of work for too long, no more unemployment benefits, we have no income. nothing. I'm afraid we will be homeless soon if he doesn't get a...
  9. N

FIBER THERAPY...fiberone metamucil..citucel

just wondering which is best fiberone, metamucil or fiberOne thanks
  10. N

dry socket and smoking

hello I had a tooth pulled last tuesday,.. then it became a dry socket. so the dentist put some kind of medicated gauze in the whole were my tooth was. that is probably a stupid question. I have not had a cigarette in 2 days because of the gauze/ dry socket, whatever,... can I smoke now!! if...
  11. N

lost meds

Hi Hi for some reason I was not able to reply so that's why I'm editing. its amazing what little you can do sometimes when your not feeling well. I was very sick, my doctor did fill my scripts a little eary for me so I didn't have to go that many days without my medication, I also...
  12. N

kadian verses ms cotin

I was on 6o miligrams of kadian over a year ago and it saved my life, but the doctor that replaced my doc decideded I didn't need any pain medications. so I had to go to a methadone clinic just to keep from pain. now I'm just recently started treatment with a pain doctor he put me on 60...
  13. N

Nortriptyline/baclofen/Methocarbamol

Hi just wondering if anyone has had any luck with these medications. I did look them up on the board but would like more info on it I'm in a lot of pain at night and have been taking the Soma, but my pain doctors feels these medications might be a better choice. thanks
  14. N

starting new pain meds, would love advice

Hello I am trying to come off of methadone. its very painful for me to go down on my miligrams. right now I'm in a methadone clinic for drug addicts. what happen to me is a long story. after years of being on different pain medications and suffering. my doctor put me on kadian and perocet...
  15. N

stopped receiving SSI because of unemployment

around six months ago my husband lost his job, the pay wasn't great, but it did get us by. now he receive unemployment. Because of the this I have stopped receiving all of my SSI benefits. it was a little over six hundred a month. we were depended on this money. my husband as left home to look...
  16. N

please pray

Hi I have an appointment with a pain clinic on july 7th I'm so worried about it please pray that I will finally get the help I need. just want to get the proper care but not so easy love and blessings
  17. N

my father is very sick and might not make it

please pray for his soul and that he will be comfortable his name is sebastian or ben thank you lisa
  18. N

my father may pass away today

please pray that he won't suffer and also his salvation his name is sebastian or ben thank you
  19. N

please pray that I would have more faith

please pray that I could have a closer walk with the Lord I would like to be the Christian I use to be, I really don't think that will ever happen, but would be happy if I just had a better prayer life and relationship. I hardley ever pray anymore a lot has happened over the last few years and...
  20. N

subutex

I typed this in the search but was didn't get any info, I must not have done it right. anyway, I was just wodering if anyone went from methadone to subutex I heard this drug makes you very tired but it must go away after awhile. and meth makes me tired. I just need to know if there is help...