Search results | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Search results

1. L

got to get this off my chest

not sure how to start......my DH is freaking me out. Marrieed 25 years. For the beginning of my illness, it was, it's all in your head (4 years of this). After he heard the rheumy say it is FM. He sorta begin to believe me. Anyway, I was approved for disabiliy, and now he messes with...
  2. L

for all you animal lovers....

there are a couple websites that I go to daily, to help feed animal in shelters, they are...... freekibble.com (this one you get to answer a animal question), and animalrescuesite.com, this one you just click on the button they tell you to click on. I've been doing this for 2 years now. HUGS...
  3. L

what do ya'll use for the achy pain

flu like ache, that comes with this "fun" FM. I/and my dr. haven't found anything that I could take to relieve this pain. My whole darn body aches! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. LYNN [This Message was Edited on 07/22/2010]
  4. L

finally.....got my ssdi award letter

Well, it is finally over....rec'd letter from the judge stating fully favorable on Tuesday. And today I got my retro check, oh my gosh, my head is spinning. I can't thank you all for you thoughts. Anyone going thur this......don't give up!!! Twocats....if you are reading this, I hope things...
  5. L

hey ya'll, lost one yesterday, than two...

in one day. One guy was in his early 40's. Shot himself. Dammit.......then found out the 75 yo. passed yesterday, he's been in hosipice for 4 days. WOW! Sorry, say a prayer for the families......I know you will. BIG HUGS LYNN
  6. L

not FM related but....

WOW, two of our officers were shot and killed last night. Shooter is still on the loose. Please say a prayer for them and their family's. I am sooo "pro cop", they do their best/job, and then WOW. Thanks ya'll. HUGS LYNN
  7. L

hello there twocatdoctor

Just thinking about ya, and wondered how the eye appt. went. I sure hope things went well for you. Take care, and I hope to hear from you. HUGS LYNN
  8. L

twocats - just checking in

with you to see how the eyes are doing? I sure hope things are going well for you. I always keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Take care and have a nice day!! HUGS LYNN
  9. L

alj hearing.....omg I won

I've dreaded tjhis day for quite some time, and it is now over. But I won!!!!!! The judge stated at the end of the hearing that "I find you disabled". So anyone out there waiting to see if they qualify, keep your chin up. I am now going to take a nap, as I've not been up this early (6:30am...
  10. L

anyone know where twocats has been

I have noticed she hasn't log-in in over a week. I sure hope everything is OK with her. Take care, LYNN
  11. L

twocats???????

Hey there. I just had to write this, as I am getting myself all freaked out about my upcoming hearing. You always make me feel better, so I'm asking for some "relief", LOL. I wasn't really worrying about it till today. I just have this funny feeling, that I'm gonna get so mixed up with any...
  12. L

hey twocats

Hello there. I e-mailed my "rep" today regarding my hearing. I wanted to make sure everything I needed to do, (and him) was all done. He said that everything was in order, well in advance, and that we would talk before my date (june 3rd). Twocats, he also stated that "we" have an excellent...
  13. L

some of you may remember......my son

well, got another kick in the stomach. Found out yesterday, thru my son's in-laws, that my son and his wife had another baby. I had no clue that she was even pregnant. He still has us cut out of his life. His in-laws are trying to talk some sense into them, to grow up and be adults. I won't...
  14. L

pain and ibs - yikes it hurts

Oh my goodness, does IBS cause as much pain that I'm in. My stomach hurts/aches soooo bad, and my ribcage area on the right side, under my breast is on fire!!! Is this a normal IBS symptom? I'm miserable. Just took some pepto-bismol, and am praying that it works. Can anyone tell me what...
  15. L

FM and IBS

Hello all. I was just dx'd with IBS yesterday. My GI dr. said alot of people with FM have IBS. What I failed to ask him is "why is it that people with FM tend to have IBS", so I'm asking ya'll. The real "pros". Thanks for any answers, and have a great day. HUGS LYNN
  16. L

ok, Now what????? An Ulcer???

Well, on Friday, I woke up with a terrible pain in my upper right side, right under my right boob. Awful stomach ache, and nausea. Thought I was dying. My DH came home from work and took me to the ER. They did a ct-scan, and chest x-ray, and everything came back good. I've had this problem...
  17. L

my friend, well hell.........

just wanted to let you caring people know, that my friend passed away this morning. He is now at peace, for which I'm thankful. Thank you for all your prayers and thoughts. Big hugs to all LYNN
  18. L

thank you all

but please keep'em coming. Stil in the hospital. I tried to reply by the "reply button" but it wansnt there. He is still serious, infection, trhu the body, aaah, crud. Thanks you all. HUGS lynn
  19. L

Prayers for a friend, please

Hello all. One of my best friends is in need of prayers. After talking to him on the phone and noticed he was making no sense at all, me and a couple of other friends went to his house. He would not come out and was telling us to "kill" the alligator in his yard, and that 10 people were in his...
  20. L

prayer request, please

Hello all. One of my best friends is in need of prayers. After talking to him on the phone and noticed he was making no sense at all, me and a couple of other friends went to his house. He would not come out and was telling us to "kill" the alligator in his yard, and that 10 people were in...