Search results | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Search results

1. L

got to get this off my chest

not sure how to start......my DH is freaking me out. Marrieed 25 years. For the beginning of my illness, it was, it's all in your head (4 years of this). After he heard the rheumy say it is FM. He sorta begin to believe me. Anyway, I was approved for disabiliy, and now he messes with...
  2. L

Song Game - wanna play?

Together-midnight in summer The air's so much warmer Falling in love under starlight Holding on so tight-together I won't leave you lonely tonight I want you to hold me all night It's gonna be alright I won't leave you lonely tonight I won't Leave you Lonely, Shania...
  3. L

Song Game - wanna play?

One wild night) Blinded by the moonlight (One wild night) 24 hours of midnight (One wild night) I stepped into the twilight zone One Wild Night, Bon Jovi.....................................ZONE
  4. L

Song Game - wanna play?

No birthday songs to sing again Just bricks and stones to give them Wrap them up in your father's flags And let them cry to heaven There are many graves by a cold lake As the beds were when your babies are born Cry to Heaven, by Elton John.............................................BORN
  5. L

Song Game - wanna play?

In your arms I can still feel the way you want me when you hold me I can still hear the words you whispered when you told me I can stay right here forever in your arms Forever And For Always, by Shania Twain...................ARMS
  6. L

Song Game - wanna play?

Angels on fire They fall from the sky Heaven and hell will be burning tonight Covered in ashes I cry out your name And out of the flames We will rise again Run in to the shadows where we hide Bodies tender as our worlds collide We will Rise Again, by the...
  7. L

for all you animal lovers....

you Rock, Rock!! I sure hope it does help, I know we can't save them all but hey, we can try to save some......Glad to hear you have been doing this! Hope all is well, TAKE CARE!! LYNN
  8. L

for all you animal lovers....

there are a couple websites that I go to daily, to help feed animal in shelters, they are...... freekibble.com (this one you get to answer a animal question), and animalrescuesite.com, this one you just click on the button they tell you to click on. I've been doing this for 2 years now. HUGS...
  9. L

Song Game - wanna play?

I'd die for you I'd cry for you I'd do anything I'd lie for you You know it's true I'd Die For You by BON JOVI....................................TRUE
  10. L

Song Game - wanna play?

Are you on fire (Are you on fire) From the years (From the years) What would you give for your kid fears What would replace the rent with the stars Indigo Girls.....Kid Fears........................................STARS Night all!!!!! Just had to get one last one in.............
  11. L

Song Game - wanna play?

Oh yes I am wise But it's wisdom born of pain Yes, I've paid the price But look how much I gained If I have to, I can do anything I am strong (strong) I am invincible (invincible) I am woman I am woman, Helen Reddy..........................WOMAN ConfusedinPA, I'll check back later, gotta run a...
  12. L

Song Game - wanna play?

I'm going down down down down down On that homebound train, Been a million years That i've been gone........... Home Bound Train by Bon Jovi......................GONE
  13. L

Song Game - wanna play?

Why don't you stay? I'm up off my knees I'm so tired of being lonely, you can't give me what I need When she begs you not to go, there is one thing you should know I don't have to live this way Stay by Sugarland.......................WAY
  14. L

Song Game - wanna play?

Relax, kick your shoes off baby Relax, here we are alone Relax, if the phone rings, let it Just forget it, we’re not at home Relax by Elvis..........HOME
  15. L

Song Game - wanna play?

Song sung blue Everybody knows one Song sung blue Every garden grows one Me and you are subject to the blues now and then But when you take the blues and make a song You sing them out again Sing them out again Neil Dimond (oh crap I can't spell, LOL.) Song sung...
  16. L

Song Game - wanna play?

Oh tell the boys i'm on my way I got the radio blasting in my old man's chevrolet I got a party in my pocket cause you know i just got paid And i'm feeling fine, it's 99 in the shade I'm feeling fine, it's 99 in the shade Bon Jovi, 99 in the shade.........................SHADE
  17. L

Song Game - wanna play?

I would if I could. I'd do most anything spontaneously. You know I would, if I could. I'll do anything spontaneously. If you could be nimble, you'd have it simple just like me. So go on and try it, do not deny yourself your freedom. Fason Mraz...I'll do anything...............FREEDOM
  18. L

Song Game - wanna play?

Hello again, it's you and me Kinda always like it used to be Sippin' wine, killin' time Tryin' to solve life's mysteries Bon Jovi, You want to make a memory............MYSTERIES
  19. L

what do ya'll use for the achy pain

for the info. Today, I'm aching sooo bad. My doctors has got to find somehthing that is compatible to my body that will help. Hoping you all are having a good Sunday!!! HUGS LYNN
  20. L

Song Game - wanna play?

Thank you.....for loving me.....for being my eyes, when I couldn't see, for parting my lips, when I couldn't breathe......... Bon Jovi, Thank you for Loving me.....................BREATHE