Search results | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Search results

1. L

Seriphos

Hey All, About 6-7 years ago I was diagnosed with adrenal fatigue. My doc suggested Seriphos. I took that with another adrenal support supplement for a couple years and things normalized. I have been reading up here that Seriphos actually lowers adrenal levels. So I am confused. Can anyone...
  2. L

Spect exam or no spect and ME

Hi Everyone, I have not been formally diagnosed with ME, but have been diagnosed w/ CFS and fibromyalgia. I had a spect exam about 10 years ago. It was negative and my doc left it at that. I recently had an MRI that showed encephalitis. I have many, man, many symptoms of ME. My question is...
  3. L

Has anyone been tested for Protomyxzoa Rheumatica?

I learned about this for the first time this week. I searched old posts and see Nanie has mentioned it. There is a group over at MDjunction. If anyone has had this test and tested positive....or even negative, I would love to hear about it. I have had Lyme for 25 years or so. 10 years or so...
  4. L

Rash

I was wondering if anyone here gets a rash.....red dots....when they are feeling particularly bad or flaring? I am curious. Always looking for answers. Thanks!
  5. L

Olive leaf extract - detox - chia seeds

Hi All, I have a question and/or would love input about your experiences, if any. I have Lyme, CFS, fibromyalgia, yeast problems from years of antibiotics (....which I can not take at all anymore because I get so sick), mold sensitivities, arthritis and psoriasis, herpes, you know, probably...