Search results | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Search results

1. E

Poll: How many here have Eczema?

I was wondering how many people here have Eczema. I just joined a brand-new forum dedicated to Eczema sufferers (like me, obviously, or I wouldn't have joined! LOL), and noticed that Pro-Health does not seem to have one. Thanks! Hugs! Starr [This Message was Edited on 08/02/2007]
  2. E

Anyone remember me?

I've been away for over a year, but I'm back! I've updated my profile, too, so you can pretty much see from there what's new with me..... I'd LOVE to chat, so please reply! Starr
  3. E

Business is picking up!!!

This thread started out as one thing, but began to take a more pleasant turn, so I edited the title so that anyone else who wants to read about my new business can do so.... 2 posts below. Enjoy! --------------------------------------------------------- Original Post here: I have not...
  4. E

LOL Church Bulletin Bloopers

Bulletin Bloopers: The pastor will preach his farewell message, after which the choir will sing, "Break Forth Into Joy." A songfest was hell at the Methodist church Wednesday. Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community. The eighth-graders will be presenting...
  5. E

Funny for today!

The Guardian Angel's Mistake A middle aged woman has a heart attack and is taken to the hospital. While on the operating table she has a near-death experience. During that experience she sees her guardian angel and asks if this is her time. The angel says no and explains that she has another...
  6. E

********** ATTN: PRICKLES!!! *********

Belly Buttons Explained Q: How do babies get their belly buttons? A: When God finishes making little babies, He lines them all up in a row. Then he walks along in front of them. He pokes each one in the tummy with his finger and says, “You’re done…you’re done…you’re done…” Hugs...
  7. E

Ya'll will LOVE this one! FUNNY joke!!!

Build Me a Bridge A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer. Suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish." The man said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can...
  8. E

LOL ~ Funny for today!

The Best Way to Pray A priest, a minister and a guru sat discussing the best positions for prayer while a telephone repairman worked nearby. "Kneeling is definitely the best way to pray," the priest said. "No," said the minister. "I get the best results standing with my hands outstretched to...
  9. E

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ CARRIE!!! (Carebear) }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Carrie..... check out my OT ~ JOKE! thread..... I left you a message there! Hugs! Starr
  10. E

OT ~ JOKE!!!

A Jewish Confession An 80 year-old man went into the confessional and told the priest the following: "Father, I am an 80 year-old man, I'm married, I have 4 children and 11 grandchildren. Last night I strayed and had an affair with two 18 year-old girls. We partied and made love all night...
  11. E

OT ~~ Aaaawwwwww!!!! Cute Joke! LOL

Afraid of the Dark A little boy was afraid of the dark. One night his mother told him to go out to the back porch and bring her the broom. The little boy turned to his mother and said, "Mama, I don't want to go out there. It's dark." The mother smiled reassuringly at her son. "You don't...
  12. E

UPDATE - PLEASE READ Again! I officially own my own business!

For those who have already read this.... thank you! There's an update further down the page..... Hey Everyone! I just HAD to tell ya'll...... My fiance', Billy, works as a Fleet Manager and dispatcher for a company in Tulsa that is responsible for making sure that various convenience...
  13. E

OT ~~ JOKE!!! LOL!!!

Atheist in Trouble An atheist was spending a quiet day fishing when suddenly his boat was attacked by the Loch Ness monster. In one easy flip, the beast tossed him and his boat high into the air. Then it opened its mouth to swallow both. As the man sailed head over heels, he cried out, "Oh, my...
  14. E

Anyone know anything about Light Relief????

I keep seeing the infomercials about Light Relief.... that thing that emits red and infrared LED lights that you apply to wherever you hurt and it supposedly relieves pain. According to the infomercial, arthritis sufferers, athletes, and basically just about anyone who has body aches and pain...
  15. E

Starr's Trivia is BACK!!! (At least for today..... lol)

And this one is "dedicated" to fight4acure, since she's my biggest Trivia "fan" and specifically asked me to post one again! Peanut butter facts! (Today we have a Triple Trivia bonus, since I have 3 peanut butter facts to share!) 1. There are 1,218 peanuts in a single 28 oz. jar of Jif...
  16. E

New pic on my profile! (Aislyn strikes again! LOL)

Yup........ I figured I was overdue bringing ya'll another pic of my little model! Here she is... AGAIN.... posing for the camera! This pic is a little old..... taken last May, but it's still a pic worth sharing, I think..... What do you think? Hugs! Starr
  17. E

*******Katemac329******* and everyone will LOVE this!!!! LOL!

This is for everyone, but I thought Kate might appreciate it the most, since she just went through labor! LOL The Middle Wife By an Anonymous 2nd grade teacher. I've been teaching now for about fifteen years. I have two kids myself, but the best birth story I know is the one I saw in my...
  18. E

VERY cute and Funny Joke!!! lol

Ya'll are gonna LOVE this one! lol Hymns By Word Association A minister decided to do something a little different one Sunday morning. He said, "Today, in church, I am going to say a single word and you are going to help me preach. Whatever single word I say, I want you to sing whatever...
  19. E

Acidophilus "Experts".... HELP PLEASE! Kinda Long.....

I have IBS with constipation, but since I started taking Acidophilus, I have had NO problems with constipation! But here's the problem: when I saw my doc last Monday, he told me that I HAVE TO begin taking iron supplements due to "dangerously low" iron. As I explained to him, iron supplements...
  20. E

You HAVE to see this!

This has to be the BEST pic I have of my daughter! I just put a "new" pic of Aislyn (my daughter) on my profile. Well, it will be new to all of you, anyway! It was taken in June 2004, before we cut her hair short. She looks even more beautiful with longer hair, like in this pic, I know...