Search results | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Search results

1. E

Anyone remember me?

Sorry I haven't replied yet.... Hubby and I have been sick for the past few days, so I haven't been on the computer hardly at all. I see I have a few more people to reply to! Linda: Thank you for the compliment on my daughter! She gets a LOT of attention in public with that curly red head...
  2. E

Poll: How many here have Eczema?

Thank you for the tip, Vicki. I'll try that! I have it on my left forearm, the fingers of both hands, INSIDE my right ear (and yes, that's a MAD ITCH!), and a spot on the back of my head. I have prescription-strength corticosteroid ointment for all areas except my ear, which the doc said to...
  3. E

GRANDPARENTS CUTE

for sharing this! It's just too precious! Hugs! Starr
  4. E

Poll: How many here have Eczema?

I was wondering how many people here have Eczema. I just joined a brand-new forum dedicated to Eczema sufferers (like me, obviously, or I wouldn't have joined! LOL), and noticed that Pro-Health does not seem to have one. Thanks! Hugs! Starr [This Message was Edited on 08/02/2007]
  5. E

"Sick Notes" (hilarious school absence excuses)

OMG, those are SSSSOOOOO FUNNY!!!! Many of them were BAD, but funny! Thanks for sharing! Hugs! Starr
  6. E

What Is On Your To Do List? 7/30/07 thru 8/5/07

Here's a secret that's not-so-secret.... Victoria's Secret! LOL I get their catalogs every 2-3 months or so because I have ordered underwear and bras from them in the past.... now they are ALL I will wear! I never wear any of my old non-VS stuff anymore! It just fits SO great, is SO...
  7. E

Anyone remember me?

I recognized your user name, too, as well as a couple of others. I just missed getting on here and chatting with everyone and felt like hopping back on here today and saying hello! When I was here last time (over a year ago), I was engaged.... well, we got married on 7-7-7! So preparing for...
  8. E

How could I forget??? My daughter starts Kindergarten next week, too! Starr
  9. E

I don't have time to read everyone else's replies right now, but here's my to-do list from today on.... Today (Wednesday): Straighten up my HORRIBLY messy house! No time for actual "cleaning".... just straightening-up the overall clutter. Tomorrow: LAUNDRY, and that will pretty much...
  10. E

ISN'T THIS THE TRUTH Read if you need a good laugh

That is so true it's scary! But not as scary as actually experiencing it! Thanks for the laugh! Starr
  11. E

Anyone remember me?

I've been away for over a year, but I'm back! I've updated my profile, too, so you can pretty much see from there what's new with me..... I'd LOVE to chat, so please reply! Starr
  12. E

Business is picking up!!!

Oh, yes, my fiance' is being OBSESSIVE about keeping receipts of everything so that at tax time we can get as many write-offs as possible! He's got me helping him keep records of everything from the new monitor and desk all the way down to the new business cards and ink cartridges in the...
  13. E

That really saddens me to learn that Carrie won't be back. She was probably my best friend here, on the board. I am also curious about WHY she left, but I know that ProHealth discourages talk about members leaving, as it often upsets others, so I will suppress my curiosity and move on, I...
  14. E

Thanks, Gigi! Glad to know that she's not gone for good! She IS a super-sweet person.... definitely among my top 5 favorite peoples on the board! Thanks also for the "congrats" on my business! Yes, it's going VERY well. Right now I do it every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night, from 6...
  15. E

This thread started out as one thing, but began to take a more pleasant turn, so I edited the title so that anyone else who wants to read about my new business can do so.... 2 posts below. Enjoy! --------------------------------------------------------- Original Post here: I have not...
  16. E

LOL Church Bulletin Bloopers

Bulletin Bloopers: The pastor will preach his farewell message, after which the choir will sing, "Break Forth Into Joy." A songfest was hell at the Methodist church Wednesday. Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community. The eighth-graders will be presenting...
  17. E

Help! Pleurisy Pain

Earlier today I was having pleurisy issues too. Not VERY bad, but even the most mild flare-ups can be VERY painful! It started on my right side then just moved over to my left. Anyway, the dr. who dx'ed me with this said to drink tea, as this helps. Now.... I don't know if that's true or...
  18. E

Funny for today!

bump back to page 1
  19. E

Funny for today!

The Guardian Angel's Mistake A middle aged woman has a heart attack and is taken to the hospital. While on the operating table she has a near-death experience. During that experience she sees her guardian angel and asks if this is her time. The angel says no and explains that she has another...