Search results | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Search results

1. M

Citgo Fueling Good fundraiser

This contest was brought to my attention by a dedicated patient advocate. Thank you, FW. I have personally looked into this, and participated with this fundraising effort. Please, don't feel pressured to participate if you don't want to, but every penny that can be raised to advance our cause...
  2. M

Rich VanK. appreciation thread :)

As a community of patients suffering, we are left with so few warriors who fight for, support and help us. This is a great place to share our gratitude for Rich VanK, one of our very rare, precious gems. Rich, thank you for all your hard work, dedication, and support. Your direct...
  3. M

Be proactive this May 12th to help us all

Please help raise awareness, this May 12th, the 20th anniversary. There are several ideas listed, about how we can all help this effort. From sending emails, to holding rallies, we can all get involved somehow. Each of these sites and the contents are approved to be copy/pasted, and shared...
  4. M

About exchanging email addresses.

Hi all, I owe you all an apology. I have been discouraging email exchanges in chat to members and my fellow moderators. This was a misunderstanding on my part, I'm very sorry. Here is a repost that a member brought to my attention (thank you): 1/12/05 As per a recent rule change, you may...
  5. M

About exchanging email addresses.

Hi all, I owe you all an apology. I have been discouraging email exchanges in chat to members and my fellow moderators. This was a misunderstanding on my part, I'm very sorry. Here is a repost that a member brought to my attention (thank you): 1/12/05 As per a recent rule change, you may...
  6. M

A note from your moderating team

Hi All. Please help me in welcoming our newest moderators, Mikie and Nanie46. We all work hard to ensure a supportive, cohesive environment for our forums. We all thank you for helping us by reporting innapropriate posts. This makes our job a lot simpler. If you spot something innapropriate...
  7. M

Hi All. Please help me in welcoming our newest moderators, Mikie and Nanie46. We all work hard to ensure a supportive, cohesive environment for our forums. We all thank you for helping us by reporting innapropriate posts. This makes our job a lot simpler. If you spot something innapropriate...
  8. M

9. M

10. M

11. M

12. M

13. M

14. M

15. M

16. M

17. M

18. M

19. M

20. M