Any one here using injectable GcMAF? | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Any one here using injectable GcMAF?

ProHealth CBD Store

tooks

Does it help at all with increasing energy and less PEM?

Sure does, for me anyway.

P.S. if you click on reply, my post will appear in your response and I'll get a notification that someone has replied to my post. You don't have to quote the whole post, you can delete parts of it, just include the two words quote in brackets.

tooks

How do you get a hold of gcmaf?
thanks

There are several sources. One is www.GcMAF.eu. They will ship. Their prices are quite high and their dilution is too concentrated for most ME/CFS patients. Dr. Bradstreet in Georgia gets it from them and dilutes it for patients.

Prof. De Meirleir in Brussels makes it available to patients for whom testing shows it it suitable. Drs. Gordon and Enlander in the US get it from him.

There is another source in the Netherlands but I can't remember their name at the moment.

Sure does, for me anyway.

P.S. if you click on reply, my post will appear in your response and I'll get a notification that someone has replied to my post. You don't have to quote the whole post, you can delete parts of it, just include the two words quote in brackets.
really how can i get it in india

ArunRavi

Dear Mohanan, I am not sure if you are still seeking GcMAF in India. I have shipped it to Kerala, for my wife, but unfortunately she expired before we could start the therapy in full fledge. I have 11 veils of unused GcMAF (refrigerated) with me. If you need it, please send a mail through this forum

vu2cpr

Dear Mohanan, I am not sure if you are still seeking GcMAF in India. I have shipped it to Kerala, for my wife, but unfortunately she expired before we could start the therapy in full fledge. I have 11 veils of unused GcMAF (refrigerated) with me. If you need it, please send a mail through this forum
really how can i get it in india
Hi, Can some one share the procedure to import in INDIA and the sources please?

ArunRavi

Hi, Can some one share the procedure to import in INDIA and the sources please?
I have sourced it from Sansei Mirai clinic, Osaka, Japan through a medicine vendor in Tvm. It is pretty tough to get the import license for individuals. Try contact your district's drugs controller for more details. If you need the medicine, I have 11 veils (refrigerated) with me. Please contact +91 9846302143

vu2cpr

I have sourced it from Sansei Mirai clinic, Osaka, Japan through a medicine vendor in Tvm. It is pretty tough to get the import license for individuals. Try contact your district's drugs controller for more details. If you need the medicine, I have 11 veils (refrigerated) with me. Please contact +91 9846302143
Hi Arun, Thanks

elga

Do you still have it Sir? If not can you help me the details of how you sourced it. Thanks