Anyone tried CBD oil? | Page 2 | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Anyone tried CBD oil?

ProHealth CBD Store

ddwayne0

Anyone looking for high quality medical marijuana, Cannabis oil etc for their daily treatments, look up Weedly Mart on Google and order your medications at very good prices.

Cheers!!

We are from New Zealand, our child has focal aware seizure (with myoclonus movements). We have tried from low percentage to very high percentage CBD without any results. We have also tried various products such as the 5000 Charlotte's Web Everyday Advanced, the Pytho Plus 3%, and Endoca 3% among others with no real result, however it was the Naturalwonoil 3% that had the best effect and it was the first CBD we tried. Unfortunately we were unable to continue the purchase, nonetheless, we have just resumed the purchase and we are anxious to see the great results again. As I said before the 3% Naturalwonoil worked best for our little boy, highly recommend it.

Reactions: bct
Well. I've tried CBD Oil about 6-8 months ago for my chronic pain. It worked really well on me. Unlike some of you guys, I didn't get any side effect. I made me really calm and relaxed. I thinks the factors are working upon the product quality and the body functions. Because I've read many blogs and articles about CBD has no side effects and Side effects of CBD. Some article says that CBD needs more researches. I think it is right because as we see that some of us have side effects and some of us have don't. Plus sometimes CBD products work and sometimes it don't. May be the product quality is the important factor for all these confusion. BTW as far as I have experienced, I purchased the CBD oil from AllNaturalWay.

jkennedy

CBL oil does not touch my pain, but it helps a lot with IBS, which is the reason my doctor recommended it to me. I use Plus CBD Oil in the 10 MG capsules. I tried a higher dosage, but I just had side effects and no benefits.

emily0115

How to sensibly buy LEGAL cbd oil online? Because I got a letter saying customs has confiscated my package two times already and I’m pissed.

How to sensibly buy LEGAL cbd oil online? Because I got a letter saying customs has confiscated my package two times already and I’m pissed.
Where do you live?
If you live in the US, you don't have to worry to purchase the CBD oil. You can buy CBD Oil online from allnaturalway. They provide the CBD infused products in all 50 states legally.

Did you every tried Black seed oil?
Try google to find its advantages.. Depression, High Blood Pressure and anxiety can be solved with this oil. I think you give a try.

Sunnies

Some of us don't know that cannabis has a good effect in our life, some think its just a drug that you may feel high as you want, but it's wrong. Because i am one of the people who prove that cannabis helps me in many ways like for medical purpose. I used CBD oil for my legs for how many months now because i have sprain when i play basketball last January. And i know not only me who used this there are a lot of people out there that can prove that marijuana has good benefits. Just read this and you may know more about it worldwide-marijuana-seeds.comblogsmarijuana-newsmarijuana-the-best-solution

tracebann

Cbd is truly the next best thing in derma and medical innovations. Why is it very popular? This is primarily because of its health benefits and effectiveness it can offer. I've watched a lot of video about how CBD works its magic in a snap. Cannabis strains can give you a different effect like (Link removed by moderator. This site cannot be used for advertising)

Last edited by a moderator:

cbdegy

CBD is known for its healing properties, having entered the mainstream of late as a proposed panacea to pain for various ailments like arthritis, diabetes and nausea caused by chemotherapy. This is partly due to pre-clinical trials suggesting the oil may have anti-inflammatory properties, although the vast amount of research has only been conducted so far on animals due to CBD’s contested legal status. Many also swear by CBD in helping to moderate mental health conditions such as anxiety, depression and insomnia.

Mikie

The ProHealth store here sells all kinds of CBD products. I have taken the liquid form and it helps with pain and anxiety. Right now, I'm using the CBD balm for my painful knee and it works so well, especially for the inflammation surrounding the knee.

ProHealth donates a lot of money from sales of products to research into our illnesses. The prices are good and quality is always the highest. I've been shopping here for years. Check out the store.

Hugs, Mikie

rockgor

Marijuana and it's products have been legal in California since the beginning of this year. Doesn't
matter if you want it for fun or for medicinal reason. Some stores also sell marijuana plants so you
can grow your own.

When I first tried MJ it was like a miracle. I could breath better, think clearer, and felt full of energy.

Alas, the miracle only lasted a month. It's not very expensive, and you no longer
have to risk going to jail. Might as well try it.

Rock

sunflowergirl

I’ve got 6 various brands of CBD....sometimes it helps with localized pain, most of the time it doesn’t. And this is funny.....there is a little “produce” store that really is for buying fruit smoothies but since the covid they started selling the produce direct. Right next to the store, same building is a CBD store, on the honor system. There’s a CC machine for you to pay for what you purchase. This is a college town....wonder how often they’ve been ripped off?

nah.stacey

Ordered s bottle of CBD oil. (non THC cannabis drops). Have read good things about it. Hoping SO MUCH that it will help with the neurologic dysfunctions, anxiety and maybe even my extreme CFS (VA doctor said it's the worst case he'd ever seen ..and sent me to this nursing home 10 years ago.)
Maybe this isn't the right place to post this (?) I've been gone from this board for many years. JiM

If you have been on opioids or any synthetic form like tramadol for pain it is a good chance CBD oil or other form won't work for you. Opioids rewire the pain receptors so nothing but an opioid will work after that. Non-THC especially gave me no relief of anything, even the THC did nothing. I've had over 15 major surgeries in my life and cracked my spine in high school. I've tried everything pain medicine known to get relief from pain, Fibromyalgia, CFS, acute sleep disorder. NOTHING.
I wish you well but don't hold your breath on the CBD,
Nah.S