Artists Inspiration Week 2/7 thru 2/13 | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Artists Inspiration Week 2/7 thru 2/13

ProHealth CBD Store

OrchidDave

Hi Folks,
It's that time again. Enjoy my latest creation. I have a brand new program I'm using & here's one of my 1st creations with it. Enjoy & thanks for your compliments on last weeks image.
For those of you who do not know how it works, anyone that has pictures to share, either photos or artwork, can post a picture in their profile & for those who want to see the pictures, click on their name over on the left.
<~~~~~~~see my name...click it!

~Dave'O

bluegranny

Dave, this picture is awesome. So serene and calming. I wish I had a beach just like this to see everyday. How Soothing. Thank you for sharing your art with us.
Bluegranny

hysperia

That is just incredibly beautiful. I wish I could do something like that but can't sit at computer long enough. But anyway, it's great to look at yours. When I get to feeling down, I'll come back for a look. Thanks so much for sharing.

OrchidDave

Just remember I put a new picture up every Monday....glad so many of you find my art relaxing! That's what it's all about!

~Dave'O

OrchidDave

Thought I'd try bumping this forward...if that works great! If not...what a waste.There's a new pic in profile.
~Dave'O