Bartonella Infection: Chronic Fatigue, Chronic Pain, A Common and Unrecognized Infection | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Bartonella Infection: Chronic Fatigue, Chronic Pain, A Common and Unrecognized Infection

ProHealth CBD Store

Nanie46

Bartonella infection is spread by pets, farm animals, fleas, ticks, and lice. It can be transmitted from a mother to her infant at birth.

It can cause many different symptoms, including fatigue, muscle pain, anxiety, panic attacks, insomnia, brain fog, aggression/rage, abdominal pain, pain much like plantar fasciitis, joint pain, skin rashes, fever/chills, electric shocks, cystitis, day sweats and others....or it can even cause just one of those symptoms.

Dr Breitschwerdt says that not too many physicians know a thing about vector-borne diseases.

Bartonella often goes unrecognized, undiagnosed and untreated.

I recommend reading the following article:

http://www.kentuckyindianalymesupport.org/2013/07/01/a-bartonella-guru-speaks-out/

tamsyn

Dear Nanie,

Can one be tested for Bartonella infection? And if one tested positive, are there any treatments available? Thanks for any info!
tamsyn

Nanie46

tooks is right about galaxy lab and the antibiotics. Igenex also does testing.

It is important to note that there are different strains of bartonella, so testing for just one strain, for instance, could miss finding the infection.

Nanie46

Hi jumpshot,

I don't know anything about the EAV machine or Sonridge Health Center, so I really cannot say anything about it.

I googled Sonridge Health Center in FL and saw their website. It looks like they use homeopathy and alternative treatments. It's possible that they are legitimate, but I really do not know.

You could always create a new thread asking about them, putting their name in the title.