Check Out Our Other Forums | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Check Out Our Other Forums

ProHealth CBD Store

Mikie

Many of our members enjoy the Worship/Spirituality, Inspirational, Caregivers, Home Bound and Chit Chat Forums. On the Chit Chat Board, you can post about most anything but can also post about whatever ails you. We have a series of ongoing 'Porch' posts. It is a virtual porch where we gather just as we would on an old fashioned porch to chat with one another.

One member was afraid that new members might not want to stop in at the Porch for fear that it's a closed group of old friends. We welcome new Porchies anytime and some former members we haven't seen in a while have been showing up there. We are always so glad to see them again.

Using these forums is a chance to get away for a bit to meet new friends and think about something other than our problems. And even when we do have problems, we can count on the support of the kind people there. The folks on the Home Bound forum love their games which are always fun to play.

Hope to see y'all over there.

Love, Mikie

msbsgblue

Mikie, I imagine you remember me. I was married to Billcamo who passed away. I have just come back here and WOW where are our old forums? Is there a way to get to our old ones as there were things there I need to keep?

ALSO, what are the "porches" and why are some opened and closed? You can see how long I have been gone. Glad to see you are still here.

Mikie

Oh my gosh. I do remember you. It was so sad when we lost dear Bill. We have to keep closing the old Porch threads so they don't get too cumbersome. We open new ones after 30 or 40 posts. The gang seems to like it that way. We lost some of the old posts when PH upgraded the website. Please do stop by the last Porch, I think it's #1155.

Love, Mikie

lydia1

Hi msbsgblue...so nice to see you back. I hope the heartbreak of losing dear Bill has eased a bit, but grief has no time table as many of us know only too well. Would love to have you stop by the porch...yep, Mikie closes out the old ones just to alert people to look for the next "volume." Lots of regulars and some who stop by as energy allows...everyone is welcome, so don't be concerned if it seems hard to keep track of what's going on. Many of us don't have much of an actual "social life", me included, due to our illnesses...these boards fill that void a lot.

Take care,
Julie

hangininthere

Msbsgblue, all your old posts are still there, even though the profile 'messages' says you only have 5 posts.

To access your old posts, click on the number 5 where it says Messages 5 in your profile and you will see the list of all your old posts.

Patti

Last edited:

Granniluvsu

HI Msbsgblue, welcome back !

Hope to see you on the PORCH soon. So sorry to hear about Bill. We love to see our old PORCHIES and those who were around years ago on the PH boards. Hang in there and I hope you can find the posts you are looking for. It may be a little harder too since they have changed the boards format. However, MIKIE might be able to help you with all that.

Hugz,
Granni :)

Mikie

Thanks, Patti,

Yes, you can get old posts. I'm not sure how far back one can go. Some of our long time members have said that some of their earliest posts are not available since the upgrades. I have so many posts that it would take forever to try to see my earliest ones. Thanks again for your help.

Love, Mikie

hangininthere

Also, when looking at list of old posts, if you click onto the 10 for page 10 at bottom left, to skip to the next 10 pages...

After clicking the 10, scroll to bottom of list page then click the "View older results" on the bottom right to see 10 more pages, click on 10 again, then scroll down to bottom and click "View older results" and on and on til you get to the oldest posts.

Yep, takes a lonnnnggggg time to see them all.

Patti

Last edited: