Didn't there used to be a depression board? | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Didn't there used to be a depression board?

ProHealth CBD Store

lollytw

I remember years ago (haven't been on in a long time) when there was a Prohealth depression board. Is there no such thing anymore? Sorry, but I can't seem to find this. Thanks!

hangininthere

P.S. You can access the old posts on the Depression Board by looking at the list of your old posts. But can't post there anymore.

Patti

lollytw

I remember years ago (haven't been on in a long time) when there was a Prohealth depression board. Is there no such thing anymore? Sorry, but I can't seem to find this. Thanks!
P.S. You can access the old posts on the Depression Board by looking at the list of your old posts. But can't post there anymore.

Patti

hangininthere

I guess this is mainly a CFS/Fibromyalgia/Lyme site now ever since they downsized this site. They discontinued other forums about other health issues.

Patti