Four Ways CBD (Cannabidiol) May Help Lyme Patients

ProHealth

Numerous Lyme disease patients are turning to CBD (cannabidiol) to help manage a myriad of symptoms. From capsules, tinctures, and balms, it's readily available in many forms at health food stores around the country. But what is CBD?

CBD is one of several components found in the Cannabis sativa and indica plant. It may contain trace amounts of THC, but it doesn't have the psychoactive effects of medical cannabis (marijuana).

If you've been in the Lyme community for any length of time, you'll hear countless patients sing the praises of this emerging compound. In this article we examine four studies that demonstrate ways in which CBD may be beneficial to the Lyme community...

Continue Reading: https://www.prohealthcbdstore.com/blogs/news/four-ways-cbd-cannabidiol-may-help-lyme-patients

Visit ProHealth's New CBD Store to find a wide selection of hemp and CBD supplements, tinctures, topicals and pet products.

ProHealthCBDstore.com

Lenok44

Girl Scout’s high THC levels have topped off between 18-23%, making this a favorite for those seeking a heady hybrid. It’s high is known to last nearly all day, producing a strong body buzz that can leave consumers feeling lethargic once it fades. Reviewers recommend consuming this strain in the evenings and night since its high is known to be intense, relieving pain throughout the body, and inducing a heavy appetite and relieving nausea.

Kimerella

Hello Lenok,

Nice to see you here. I make Canna Tea. Helps calm my insides and my brain. Search, "Cannabis Tea". Good Luck to you.

Kim

Reactions: bct