Gluten Expert Panel: Don't Guess - | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Gluten Expert Panel: Don't Guess -

ProHealth CBD Store

RadioFM

Gluten: What You Dont Know Might Kill You

Gluten Expert Panel: Tom O'Bryan, Nora Gedgaudas and Steve Wright from SCD Lifestyle

Cyrex Laboratories > Home

Cyrex™ is a Clinical Immunology Laboratory Specializing in Functional Immunology and Autoimmunity. Cyrex™ offers multi-tissue antibody testing.

See more below:

• Cyrex Tests & Arrays
    Cyrex Tests & Arrays. select Search. Pay for my Test...

• FAQs
    Cyrex Patient FAQs Categories: Sample Collection for...

• Contact Us
    Cyrex Tests & Arrays; Meet the team; FAQs; Forms; Home...
  • Pay for My Test
    Cyrex Tests & Arrays; Meet the team; FAQs; Forms; Home...

Last edited:

RadioFM

Wheat Belly ~ Julie Daniluk Interviews Dr. William Davis Part 1: The Overview

Wheat Belly ~ Julie Daniluk Interviews Dr. William Davis Part 2 : The Science of Wheat

Last edited:

RadioFM

Wheat Belly ~ Julie Daniluk Interviews Dr. William Davis Part 3: The Truth About Gluten Free Foods

Gliadin causes intestinal permeability in both celiac and non-celiac intestinal mucosa:

CONCLUSIONS:

"Based on our results, we concluded that gliadin activates zonulin signaling irrespective of the genetic expression of autoimmunity, leading to increased intestinal permeability to macromolecules."

Abstract Source:
Scand J Gastroenterol. 2006 Apr;41(4):408-19. PMID: 16635908

Last edited:

RadioFM

We need to bring awareness to key issues and important topics that may help others find answers to the health challenges of today.

I like to see more threads and topics on basic lab testing, treatment option and comprehensives functional approach that have been already proven to be beneficial.

Last edited: