Happy Birthday to ME!!! | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

ProHealth CBD Store

TKM

45 and alive....... feels good to celebrate another birthday with my family. I hate the fact that Fibro has crept its painful ways into my body, but I am hopeful that there will be better understanding of our DD and that we will get treated better within the medical community. Also when it comes to disability. I am just thankful that I am here today and am loved so much.

Terri

beccanrobg

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Hope this next year is pain free
Happy birthday to you!

Hope this date and the year following brings relief from your condition and healing.

hugs from me... Becca

pam_d

I was 49 a couple of weeks ago....this age stuff creeps up on you! I'm determined to see 50 next year with a positive attitude & spirit---like you, I'm thankful that I'm seeing another year & have wonderful family & friends.

Have a wonderful day today & all year!!!

(((Hugs)))
Pam

Krista47

Happy Birthday to you!

Mine was yesterday. I love birthdays. Hope you enjoy yours as much or more than I enjoyed mine. I usually celebrate the entire month of April so I can get as much as possible out of the celebration!

Take care,
Kris

Heartsstar

It is great that you are so full of optimism. It brightens my day also to see you are doing so well. Here's a cheer for many more Happy Birthday's to you,tkm.

Heartsstar

It is great that you are so full of optimism. It brightens my day also to see you are doing so well. Here's a cheer for many more Happy Birthday's to you,tkm.