Having a hard time negotiating the forum | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Having a hard time negotiating the forum

ProHealth CBD Store

pearls

I hadn't posted for many years until a few days ago. I feel lost here now. I can't seem to bring up anything meaningful in the fibromyalgia forum that was posted lately. How come all the dates are mixed up? What in the world is this "Porch" business? Are we discussing fibromyalgia or just chatting about stuff??

Somebody please enlighten me.

Pear S.

Willow77

Hi Pear,

Welcome back. There hasn't been a lot of posting lately on the Fibro forum as there used to be back several years ago.

The Porch on the Chit Chat Forum is a place where you can come and chat about anything. Like sitting on the porch and talking to neighbors.

The board has changed a lot and several of the topics were removed or changed. I used to post mostly on the firbo and spirituality boards, went to the homebound board and now mostly post on the Porch.

Come and join us when and where you feel comfortable, if you have any questions you can post them and I or someone else will give you any help we can.

Mikie

Hi, Pearl,

Welcome back. You are right; there isn't as much activity on the FMS Forum as in years gone by. You are most welcome to join us on the Porch. We are a group of friends who keep up with one another's lives. We would love to see you there. If you go to the Home Page here, you can sign up for the email newsletter and read articles.

There is an FMS support website, Health Rising, which was started by a friend of our founder here. It is also an excellent place for help and they have an active forum.

Love, Mikie

Last edited:

pearls

Thank you, Mikie and Willow. I appreciate your replies very much.

I am disappointed that there hasn't been much activity on the fibro forum. How can that be?? I know people are suffering with this condition, and that the problem is not exactly solved. What I had hoped for was to be able to help others who have more recently found they have it. I've learned so very much over the years, and my situation has improved greatly as a result.

Okay, maybe I need to find that wegbsite, "Health Rising." Even though I wish you all well, I'm not so much for chatting about what's going on in my life, other than what can help others cope with their fibromyalgia.

Pearl

Mikie

Dear Pearl,

I am so glad to hear you have had such success in treating your FMS. Check out the Health Rising forum. I haven't been there for a while but it was quite active. I'm glad to hear you are doing so well but had hoped to see you posting. There are likely people who would benefit from your experiences on the FMS forums here. These forums do get a lot of traffic but not as much posting. Best of luck to you.

Love, Mikie

Willow77

Hi Pearl,

What have you found that helps? I haven't had much success with prescriptions meds but do use tylenol arthritis and ib profen. Nothing helps with sleep. I went to a pain class and learned a lot about pacing, meditating etc. and distraction for really bad days. What have you done that helps? I am considering joining a clinical trial but it is a 3 hr drive from here.

If are a fan of Super Mario Bros, you can play for free online: https://supermario-bros.co

Play world of solitaire for free online without download, install, or register.

And Word unscrambler online tool created to help you win word games with friends, and have fun.