Healing Scriptures | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Healing Scriptures

ProHealth CBD Store

Willow77

Proverbs 4: 20-22, My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; Keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

Matthew14:14
And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude and was moved with compassion toward them, and he healed their sick.

I will add some more later...

sunflowergirl

I memorized this one years ago. It along with some other favorites have seen me through so much. When I was going through all the cancer stuff I would repeat them in my head and visualizing God’s healing presence surrounding me, it gave me much comfort. And another great one is Psalm 73.

Last edited:

Willow77

The Proverbs one I have used a lot along with "All things work together for good....." I leaned on that one a lot during the process of Grays retiring and getting the house worked on and put up for sale and buying the new house. The way it happened was not at all how we planned but we are confident that everything worked out the way it should have, even with a few bumps along the way. I will look up Psalms 73.